for A Drop of Poison

3/20 c34 Anatomy of Peace
Love this story; I followed it all through high school, college, and beyond. It was one of the first fics I read and is still one of my favorites now almost ten years later. I just love the creativity involved in making your own arcs and tying plot holes into a unique design. There is something authentic here that is hard to find. I don’t know if I ever said it, but thank you for giving me something awesome to look forward to every month for all those years. ;)
3/17 c34 TheLostArchivist
This is seriously good, and it also has good grammar and spelling (definitely not a guarantee when it comes to fanfictions). I hope you return someday!
3/12 c1 1MayaviPanchi
You man are a genius.
I think you are secretly a Nara.
I have only just read only the first two chapters and I am hitting myself over the head of never having thought of these techniques and ideas that Naruto could use.
Keep up the good work.
3/3 c34 A Fan
Please come back to us! This is one of my favorite stories and I really hope to read more of it.
2/21 c34 JFJ123
I’m sad that you haven’t updated in so long but I want you to know that this story has been a joy to read and you’re an amazing writer.
2/20 c34 iShyboy
How was the pandemic for ya? I've binged this whole and can't bear the Cliff. I hope for the story come back soon. Thanks for the book, it's awesome.
2/19 c5 iShyboy
Naruto need to watch a certain Monty python sketch. What kind of insane person ask a white rabbit if it can't fight. That's obviously a killing machine.
2/17 c15 M.K
Oh. My. God. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Listen, I don’t really like Hinata’s character, and I hate her fans even more, so as a Sakura Stan (I swear, the girl doesn’t get nearly as much praise as she should) I am so happy seeing you actually develop and use Hinata’s character. I appreciate you keeping some parts of her character the same, such as keeping her the underdog and her crush on Naruto, but omg I love her new outlook so much, I’m surprised you haven’t replaced Kishimoto yet smh.
2/15 c17 LordGrim007
Absolutely Amazing
2/14 c34 xxnarufanxx
Hey there,
I know that it has been more than 2 years since the last chapter. But i stumpled upon your story by accident and it has brought back my love for Naruto!
So thank you for that! I love your style and I hope that one day you will continue this story.
Greetings from Germany!
2/13 c11 JFJ123
That’s hilarious!
2/8 c34 2HPMARIE
Amazing story, I absolutely adore it!
1/31 c1 PeenPunisher99
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
1/28 c34 Guest
This is my one of favorite Naruto What If’s of all time. I listen to them on YouTube while I ride my bike and was gonna restart it just to relive it till the next chapter. I seriously hope you go all the way till at least the end of Naruto series and maybe even Boruto. That’s how awesome it is
1/25 c5 AbyssalDaemon
Naruto's outfit isn't that bad for the environment around the Leaf when it comes to camouflage.

You could also argue it makes people underestimate him which fits with actual traditional ninja and frankly physical camouflage isn't really that useful in a world where everyone and their dog seems to possess super senses of some sort.
8,602 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »