for Memoirs of a Master

8/22/2020 c25 FireDragon484
Awwww I'm a sucker for happy endings - Shifu got to reconcile w/ Shan, reunite w/ Yeying, finally open up to Tigress, and even start reconciling w/ Tai Lung.

But seriously, thank you for writing this amazing story! It's been a wild ride, seeing Shifu grow up from his rice farmer days, to awkward teenager days, to being a proud new master, to extremely dark times, to being an emotionally constipated teacher/mentor/parent, to an old man who's found peace and family.
8/21/2020 c22 FireDragon484
Man, I just realized how aggressive Shifu was in that peach tree scene
8/21/2020 c20 FireDragon484
*smashes head against wall*
I fricken KNEW this was gonna happen, I knew daddy issues were gonna come into play. Man, now I wanna read a fix-it fic where Shifu handed this situation a lil better
8/21/2020 c18 FireDragon484
Gaaaaaaah Shifu why would you fricken abruptly change your relationship with Tai Lung like that? You've p much guaranteed daddy issues for him smh
8/21/2020 c17 FireDragon484
Bruhhhhhh that was an emotional rollercoaster - 1) screw Rong Lang, 2) nooooooooo not Yeying, 3) SCREW Rong Lang, that murderous bastard, 4) man Shifu's getting absolutely screwed over by life, and 5) love your interpretation of how Shifu met Tai Lung!
8/21/2020 c16 FireDragon484
Nooooooooo why Shan? Why did he snap like that :(
8/21/2020 c13 FireDragon484
"and something you have always had will be lost forever"

Smhhhh why you gotta make a dirty joke sound so ominous, Oogway?
8/21/2020 c12 FireDragon484
Lmaooooo poor Shan - first he's gotta deal w/ Ren and Li getting it ~on~ then he's gotta convince Yeying's father that he's not interested in her
8/21/2020 c10 FireDragon484
Yoooooo, Red Claw wtf?
8/21/2020 c8 FireDragon484
Bahahaha, Shifu asking Song if he had a great ass was hilarious
8/21/2020 c7 FireDragon484
"Guys, come on, it's not like this Zigsa guy is Tai Lung's dad or anything,"

Now that's just tempting fate
8/21/2020 c5 FireDragon484
Awwww I'm so glad that Shifu responded well to Li's coming out. Also, "To avoid that awkward moment, we did what any young man was apt to do: beat the crap out of each other so we didn't have to think about it." is a gold sentence :P

(Dang Shifu, whatta bold move you pulled on Song)
8/21/2020 c4 FireDragon484
Bruh with the way Li acted around Ren? I totally called it
8/4/2020 c8 QBten
Hi there, most of the time I only read smaller fics, just to read something that I would like to read in that particular moment, but upon starting your story I couldn't put it down. It is truly amazing. It's the first time I started reading such a long fic and it still fits my "rule" to only read something I would like to read in that moment, because I adore every part of your story, any time. I really had a laugh at the bluntness of the characters in this chapter. You did a really great job portraying both the existing characters and your own, you gave them all great personalities and your story is nicely paced and filled with great adventures and struggles. I LOVE IT. I saw it's been quite a few years since you've written this, but just know that I love every single bit of it. Can't wait to continue reading over the coming days.
3/9/2019 c17 G888
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhbhh. Inhale. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Well now that that's done. Well done on a great chapter. I think u handled shifu's grief well. I did not cry but holy shot was it dusty in here cause was close to it for most of the chapter.
475 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »