for Anatidaephobia

12/30/2017 c1 Wing
This is glorious
10/16/2015 c1 icecatfire
oh, poor james is NEVER gonna live this down.
4/19/2011 c1 2FreakFreak
Buahahahahahah! Oh LOL! This is funny! Duck phobia! :DDD

Oooh oooh a LEJP! My fave :)

Wow, I LIKE this. It's good ^^

Anyway :) It's FreakFreak, the author of Magician in the Museum :D and here's my promised review back to you for having reviewed my story!

First off, this is really good... I really like it. It's definitely going to my Faves. Especially since it's LEJP and I LOVE me a good LEJP.

Secondly, thanks for your review! Next chapter will take less than the second one, don't worry ^^

Hugs and inspiration vibes,

FreakFreak
11/15/2009 c1 2Black Durion
lol nice
7/16/2009 c1 2potter06
Wow thats a good one. . . lolol i cant stop lauphing at the phobia. Its kinda out there :^O
3/29/2009 c1 Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten
xD Loved!
12/11/2008 c1 8Corvis Greenleaf
HAHAHAH!

Great shot! I wonder what teh stats are on that particular phobia. Poor James, I bet he'll never live it down.
10/18/2008 c1 10lilyre
wat a random fear... lol tho
10/7/2008 c1 26ThisbeHecate
Normally, I don't read this era of ff, but this was great. Well done.
10/6/2008 c1 Daddys Little China Doll
I have Anatidaephobia. Cuz when i was little i was attacked by a duck named Herman that my neighbor had as a pet. Ducks just scare me.

But good story. I liked how you made it funny (though in my case its not :D) Very good :D
10/6/2008 c1 2KlainePotter
lol!

that was really good!

poor James!
10/6/2008 c1 gonefishing5ever
AH!1! THE DUCK! I KNOW IT'S HERE! IT'S WATCHING ME...WAITING! AHH!

-screams and hides in closet-

hahaha... this is by far THE be 'pick a phobia' i have read so far. halarious! great job, i loved it!
10/6/2008 c1 15EOshipper2010
OMG! That has got to be the funniest fear ever! I love it!
10/6/2008 c1 Person
Lol, yes, Far Side reference!

I wonder how many people would think that anatidaephobia is a real psychological phobia though lol
10/6/2008 c1 This or That
Haha. There should be more Far Side references in daily life. The world would be a better place.
18 Page 1 2 Next »