for The PlanesWalker Wars: Shadowmoor and Lorwyn

9/10/2011 c5 BeastOfTruth
Awwwww you didn't do mine:(
7/26/2011 c3 BeastOfTruth
Name: Alex nightshade

Race: vampire

Plane: Kagiwga

Weapon: a long sword

Spark: spark came when I first drank the blood of another planeswalker

Personality: Calm. His calm can only be broken when he sees another planeswalker or one that has high mana

Added notes: he uses vampire cards. Two thing can happen after a duel with him

1. If you lose he will drink your blood and mana till you disappear into nothingness

2. If you beat him he will follow you and aid you in battle or anything you wish of him

3. He hate spiders

Spark: spark came when I first drank the blood of another planeswalker

Added notes: he uses vampire cards. Two thing can happen after a duel with him

3. He hate spiders
3/12/2009 c5 Prea
Nice chapter. I've got a theory on Planeswalker-level combat (i just started reading): planeswalkers deal mostly in speed, precision, and better countermeasures in any format but the card game. Even the power-obsessed Red uses speed advantages in the form of striking first when the guard is down. Since Planeswalkers have nigh-unlimited amounts of power, enough to rip the fabric of the multiverse intentionally and unintentionally, they wouldn't fight just with power because they'd often end in a continent/planet/solar system/galaxy/universe/spacetime/reality/time/etc-shattering tie if they did that. So i don't think they'd lock beams too often.

A planeswalker's source of power is a mix of Mana, which seems like "Mana is to magic as salt is to cooking" to me, and AEther (i'm lacking a numpad on this comp, so i can't make my AE wiht press&hold alt + numpad 0198 + release alt), which planeswalkers would summon creatures and produce materials with (a water user would either make water outright or access a huge amount of it premade with Aether, depending on what the situation calls for), and the spark (which i think is a tiny tiny bit of superpowerful AEther embedded in the soul, but I forget if my source for that was valid or not). Messing around with that stuff could be fun.

Thats my take on it anyway. I"m not exactly a wizards representative.

I'm a player who uses many different decks with blue in them for the record, and I've been to a few tournaments.
11/16/2008 c5 zephyrsky
well made story under magic... i myself is making a story but mines gonna be a crossover... hehehe anyways i like the idea od having planeswalkers come in pairs and duke it out in 1 plain i also have a suggestion for one planeswalker. I like to name this planeswalker Arthanos Lorekeeper, his colors are blue and black. He specializes in psionics as well as necromantic powers. of course he is a guy at the age of 25, human, usually wheres a hooded-cloak and wears a combination of cloth and leather. black hair and blue eyes. athletic build, and normal height for his age. His attitude i would like to leave up to you... update asap hehe
10/24/2008 c5 wotwott
Lol, that was great.

Spell snare nice choice.

Great flash back and i liked how you connected it to the present.
10/23/2008 c5 12Theo236
COOL COOL COOL! My two little babies are have grown up...sniff...I'm so proud...

Err, sorry about that, I was just rather happy to read another excelent chapter. For me it's a bonus, because you managed described them better than I ever could. I Thank You, Oh Mighty One. This story continues to be a favorite and I pray the next chapter is up shortly.

*Presses imaginary 'NEXT CHAPTER' button repeatedly*

10/23/2008 c5 3sillywolfboy
*does a happy dance* Shatos and Azariah have made their entrance and now my life is complete lol...awesome i was laughing so hard at the begining of the chapter...anyways...ill contact you outside of reviews in a bit again about azariah and shatos's special relationship and just checking with you on a couple things...also GREAT WORK again just have to say that
10/23/2008 c4 wotwott
Great descriptive choices. I love all the different story lines you have going.

if you need any help with individual fighting styles and combos sillywolfboy and I are both avid magic players.

Also, i am curious to know which of theese if any are the bad guys xD or are they all going up against a common foe.

Keep up the good work.
10/23/2008 c4 12Theo236
Holy cow. I am rather surprised that you can write so well. Are the 6 Planeswalkers, (Saladin/Karen, Chase/Bhinarra, and Olwe/Faith Sienna) going to be the only ones? If so, what happened to Valalndil and Elbereth? Hopefully they too will appear. Needless to say, this chapter is a great start for the games. Hope there is more to come.

10/22/2008 c3 wotwott
ok so Valandil's spark ignited at birth thats pretty interesing. Although i would like to know what happened between then and 150 years o_0.

It seems that they are collecting summons and spells (as if they were making a deck in magic) which is a very unique way to plot a sotry. (and it seems like you have enough spell description).

over all the story is developing nicely my advice would be some flashbacks / background on how Eleberet met Valandil and how they fell in love, a little more fluid transition between each chapter as of now it seems a bit jumpy.

oh and btw sillywolfboy told me to read and comment so thank him. :P
10/22/2008 c1 wotwott
Well in the lorwyn series everything the elves do is based opon 'perfect' and it seems fitting that a cursed babe should live a life exile if even a life at all.

Grixis ? thats an interesting combination from the new set although i havent looked into it much i look forward to your continued creativity.

I didnt like how you made the elves appear weak.. seeing as how they coulnt even break down a bone door or find a away around it.

any who good luck and keep up the good work.
10/19/2008 c3 Theo236
Aww, Valandil and Elebereth seem like a great couple. Hope nothing happens between them.

Also, I like your idea of asking for Planeswalkers. I have a few ideas I'd like to share. How would I go about letting you know?

Hope to see more great typings.

10/19/2008 c2 Theo236
Again, another great chapter in a story well on its way. I praise you and your skills. I particularly like how you discribed Valandil and Elbereth. Keep on writing.

Theo
10/19/2008 c1 Theo236
Dude, I'm rather impressed with your imaginative. I like it...Lots. By the way, where did you find the Elven name generator, I would like to know what mine would be. Keep up the Excellent writing.

19 Page 1 2 Next »