for A Hug can change EVERYTHING!

5/22/2017 c1 42bloodredcherry
Nooooo- poor Greg! Jules & Parker's dynamic is basically my favourite part of this entire show. Because he was such a crap dad, he tries to be that in his position and I love it.
2/20/2014 c1 595Ghostwriter
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
6/5/2012 c1 2ladybrin
what a sweet ifc- i love it and thanks for writing- Greg is my favorite as well- hope you will write MORE Greg centric fics- there is a definitely lack of Greg centered fics-
7/20/2011 c1 AB967
What episode did that happen in? Do you know what episode it was when Jules introduced Steve the paramedic to the rest of the team? I have been trying to figure it out.

I loved you story! Cute!
4/3/2009 c1 84dwparsnip
I did love that part. Nice ficlet, well-written and a wonderful snapshot of Greg.

Well done.
10/11/2008 c1 Riley
I loved the ending to that episode too. Keep writing!
10/11/2008 c1 101Justicerocks
aw, it was so cute, I loved it.
10/9/2008 c1 49roxypony
AH i LOVE it! I felt the same way, poor Greg needs a hug! At first I was going to hate you because you beat me to posting the first ever Flashpoint fic, but how can i not love someeone who writes such sweet stories? Keep them coming! and hopefully i'll have one up sometime this week :)
10/8/2008 c1 mel
another great story. :D

i cant thank you enough for writing about this show. :D i love fanfiction and its great to finally see some out there bout this show. :D

well keep up the good work. :D

thanks.
10/8/2008 c1 julie
great story. it was a good part of that episode. i think thats what changed his mind about going to see his son. which i cant wait to see what happens there :) anyways thanks for writing a fanfic about flashpoint. theres only 2 on here right now but i hope more will come. but thanks. and again good story :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service