for Flutter

6/3/2009 c1 22azab
loved it
3/16/2009 c1 16JenBurch
You are so cheeky writing this so we have to decide which brothers which! lol But I love it!

Here we go: the unconscious brother is... DEAN! Does that mean I'm not a Sam Girl?

*sigh* My beta told me off, she says I'm a Sam Girl too... fine! I accept it! I'm a Sam Girl! *huffs* Can I still love Dean too?

This was awesome! Especially coz I LOVE butterflies :)
12/23/2008 c1 77sweetysmart0505
Oh, good! In my world, that's Hurt!Sam, Worried!Dean! Awesome drabble!
10/13/2008 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
OH!

such an enchanted peice hun, nice way to think either the butterfly caused or cured this

aw

nicely written hun

really different and original idea!

x

great work
10/12/2008 c1 13Mahtalie
I love that it could be either brother watching the others' unconscious form. Great imagery-life connecting with (possibly?) death. This could be a lead-up to a larger fic? ;) hinthint!
10/12/2008 c1 6lovinandrew
Well done on capturing the emotions, both the grief and the elation in one instant, you gotta love those boys hehe
10/10/2008 c1 46LovinJackson
This was awesome ... although butterflys freak me out. I always go to the butterfly inclosure at the zoo but I always mae a mad dash to the end of it coz I cant handle them landing on me lol. If we go to the Melbourne Zoo when you come here you'll see what I mean lmao Your so good at these drabbles ... im LOVING them!

Tara x0x
10/8/2008 c1 12Orange Autumn
Aw, poor Sammy. Loved the butterfly's role in this, lol. Nice imagery :D
10/8/2008 c1 bia1007
You’re killing me with this, I know it won’t leave my head all day, you totally catched the fearful atmosphere here, guess Sam is the hurt one (still not sure), another great one!
10/8/2008 c1 174Mad Server
I really like the ambiguity of this... we know there's been a mishap of some sort, leaving Sam and Dean in bad shape and physically separated, and, that's all we *need* to know. I also like Sam's assertion that he would know if Dean was dead. And the ending's absolutely perfect. Well done!
10/8/2008 c1 111IheartSam7
Nan, that was ridiculously beautiful. Like prose. nice work :)
10/8/2008 c1 52Onyx Moonbeam
Neat, I like how you talked about both eyelashed and butterflies, totally threw me off there!
10/8/2008 c1 12NC Girl
Nice job! Very uplifting and hopeful.
10/8/2008 c1 111deangirl1
Awesome! And you left it up to us to decide who is who - that way everybody is happy! You. R. Sneaky! LOL!
10/8/2008 c1 110Enkidu07
the stories are so stressful this week! great job... again, interchangeable, yet I automatically assign roles. I wonder (again) if everyone assigns them the same way I do...
19 Page 1 2 Next »