for Your Eyes

12/10/2004 c1 3onisaur
i started reading and kept holding up the sides of a frame to see the picture in. the simple design of couplets made it read as such a deceptively small glimpse of one moment of another. then i realized i was constantly stepping back and spreading the frame and seeing more and more of her. it sneaks up so subtely, and the picture you paint is so comprehensively vast. i love it. you truly capture so many facets of a very complex character. it is beautiful.
2/10/2002 c1 Xerani
Hee hee I said I would review to anyone who reviewed to me ^_^;; Great poem! I really loved it :) hee hee *is off to read the other stories*
12/31/2001 c1 55Ayeka The Jurain Princess
good job Icy! Great talent~
12/22/2001 c1 11TheGoddessofDeath
LOVE IT! Very creative! It's soooo sweet! write more!
12/7/2001 c1 10Ashy
Honestly I've got tears in my eyes and my class mates in the computer room are wondering whats the matter with me *lip quivers* oooh what a touching poem, man no-one's poems have moved me like yours! Like the person said in the other review, you must be so proud of this. So well in character, and so beautiful!
12/6/2001 c1 2NeptuneBabe
Wow! This was an awesome poem! I liked how you interpreted Lady Unes POV. I can't believe I'm the only one who has read or reviewed this. I think you're a great poet. Thinking up discriptive words that rhyme with each other is hard. I know, because I've written poems (they're just not up on this site). You should be proud that you've written such a great poem. Keep up the good work.