for Xander: The Guyver

8/2/2021 c1 SvenTheDecoy
Sakura marries Sasuke, not naruto.
6/8/2017 c2 Ceddyville
Please continue with this story or if you want I can take it over. I feel that you got the right idea of what Xander should be like. Hit me up at and let me know please.
8/19/2016 c2 JimmnyCricket
Oh my I love this though I hate het stories I do like to see when buffy and willow are dissed like this. I hope to read more.
5/12/2016 c2 9jeffery.gerbermartin
This is a good starter just like your other cool story! Please go back working on both of them! You have a very good mind for how to write stories it would seem. Don't leave these stories to die please!

Well I said my peace I can only hope you will desided to pick them back up at some point soon. Bye.
1/30/2015 c2 Daniel6
Nice to see Xander go fubar on Tony. So Jessica is gonna be single again? Hope she realizes that she don't need a man to be happy.
1/30/2015 c1 Daniel6
Having Dawn becoming Buffy's twin makes more sense. As opposed to being her younger sister. And that Tony is Xander's stepfather makes sense as well. Xander gets all his looks from his mother. And not his father. So I'm guessing that his daddy will play into the story later on. And this is a first. In all the stories I've written, plus most of the ones I've read, Joyce and Dawn don't know about the night life. Cool twists all around. :-)
2/23/2010 c2 Kyuubi-Titan
Man I really liked this fic. But I guess at almost two years it's over with?
6/21/2009 c2 30megaprime
Wow nice story keep it up man.

Wooho Xander finaly kick his father's a** someone had to do it.
3/14/2009 c2 2Tri-Emperor of The Twilight
Nice story.
3/2/2009 c2 Michael01
Wow i like it alot! Please update!
1/17/2009 c2 Nighetray
This looks like it could be good hope theres more soon.
12/1/2008 c2 2Phnxfyr1
Can't wait for more
11/9/2008 c2 3Cinnamon Cigarettes
I'm not a fan of Naruto or Guyver, but this is still pretty good and I'm hoping you continue it.
11/7/2008 c2 dave
a crossover that always would have like to see and now have thanks.
11/7/2008 c2 Tyr
Amazing fic. very good.

the ideas in your profile are amazing too.I hope you are make then
21 Page 1 2 Next »