for Shinobi Of Sunnydale

11/28/2008 c2 db0109
great story so far and I like seeing xander standing up for himself in more stories like this one instead of a welcome mat.
11/15/2008 c2 5kyo anime
Love the story. Please update soon.
11/3/2008 c2 2Phnxfyr1
hope you update soon can't wait for more
10/29/2008 c2 TheDon1023
i like this. Xander should be a ladies man for a little while. i mean hes only like 16 or 17, he doesnt need to be havin a soul mate or somethin like that yet. let him sew his wild oats first lol. he should definately bang Joyce, she has a lot of stress having to support two girls especially with having to deal with and not knowing why Buffy does what she does yet. until next time

-The Don
10/17/2008 c2 Chi Vayne
Nice start. It's a tough choice for me between Cordy and Faith, but I ended up voting for Cordy. Looking forward to more.
10/17/2008 c2 21Tezza1502
Howdy!

First of all, I think you are getting short-changed in the review department. This fic is good enough to be garnering more interest, IMO.

Second, I am a COMPLETE sucker for 'Xander gets an upgrade & proceeds to totally wail on Sunnydale's nightlife' fics. You rock!

Third, Xander's entrance to the Summers' home was damn funny, especially Joyce's damp thoughts. (Ain't nuthin' wrong with MILF!) The hearts in Dawn's eyes were a close second.

And lastly, KEEP IT UP! You're doing a good job with this fic. I can't wait to read more.

Later! T
10/14/2008 c1 Starfall Valtash
can't wait to see where you are going with the story most promising start.
10/13/2008 c1 cjcold2
Nice start.

Interested in what Xander does with his abilities. Whether he simply starts killing things or starts to setup and collect resources for his war.

As for ships, I have always liked Jenny Calender. Dawn really doesn't work for me in this fic as she is still 14 and he just got loads of life experience dumped in his head. JOyce would be nice for fling but given her daughters it would never work out.

More soon please.
10/13/2008 c1 Sleeps2much00
I like the idea you got going, i like seeing a powerXander after seeing how he fared being 'normal' in the show and still get by on guts alone makes me wonder how he would do with more power at his disposal. Anyway for a possible pairing i suggest Xander/Faith, i think they have alot in common, drunk/abusive parents etc. I always thought Faith went down the path she did bc she felt she couldnt trust anyone enough, and we all know Xander is loyalty incarnate so i think they are made for each other. good luck with the story hope to see a long story with frequent updates lol

ps. As for Xander/Dawn its really just a one way crush i never really saw much of a future with them together, then there is having to worry about her big sister breaking him in half if he upsets her.
10/11/2008 c1 Chi Vayne
I noticed that in both the stories you posted you wrote "quite night" when I believe you meant "quiet night". I think I like this story better, and I'd like to see a Xander/Cordy matchup.
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3