for Questions and Answers

7/2 c1 Bohogal1998
Great start!
9/18/2013 c9 Guest
Great story. It's interesting and fact paced. Your spelling and grammar need work, though. It's difficult to follow sometimes.
4/15/2013 c19 Deletednow1234
This was a really good story:)
12/20/2012 c19 Samaholic
When did you write this!?
9/23/2012 c19 dawnpritchard66
please write a sequel , its really good x
1/15/2009 c19 3justamomentofclarity
Great story! definetly do a second part!
10/28/2008 c19 33iheartcsinewyork
Definitely a second part! Definitely! Good work, can't wait to see who it is!
10/28/2008 c19 49roxypony
Hot damn you update fast!

well OBVIOUSLY you have to write a second part. Or write some more stories? just as long as you write something Flashpointy. xoxo!
10/28/2008 c18 roxypony
Ahh total cuteness! :D lucky jules, marrying Sam xD it shoulda been me...ah well, theres always other fics! Cant wait to see how the wedding goes :D
10/27/2008 c17 7li'lmissnitpick
Okay, I've got to say this! It's been driving me insane. First, Canada does not have a "Deputy Director of the Army." I'm not quite sure which job you're describing here, but it seems to me you're talking abou the Chiefs of the Land Staff, maybe. To be safe, I'd go with saying Sam's dad heads up the Canadian Forces Land Force Command. No title necessary. (Yeah, I know it sounds repetitive.) Also, I'm having a really hard time believing that any promotion and pay raise could be that amazing for Sam. I'm guessing he's an enlisted guy, has to be at least E-4 to make JTF-2, maybe E-5...at least 3 years of service...at most, he's making $2100 a month. A promotion might net him an extra three hundred bucks. Big whoop.

Anyway, I'm not trying to rain on your parade-quite the contrary. I think your story's pretty cool. I just think you could improve it with some research.

Keep it coming, kid!
10/27/2008 c17 49roxypony
Cliffy. you just can't help yourself, can you?

xD the part about Spike and mini-Sam was hilarious. Nothing could ever be as cute as Sam (drools) Hoping Sam doesnt take the promotion, but i'll read and enjoy whetever happends :D
10/27/2008 c17 10WishYouWereHere15
you should have added a Dun Dun Dun... sorry... me being random
10/26/2008 c16 7Lochlyn
I loved the whole "Santa" bit. I was LOL! Also, since i'm born and bred in Toronto, the kid totally has to be a leafs fan! it's like sacrilige if he's not! LOL!
10/24/2008 c15 Lochlyn
I loved the whole Braddock and/orC callahan part. I was laughing so hard! I'm glad Jules named the baby after Ethan (well a middle name anyway!).
10/24/2008 c15 49roxypony
Aww i loved the name! Good job :D and congrats Sam and Jules!Thanks for no cliffhanger ;)
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »