FanFiction.Net
for Perchance to Dream

2/19/2016 c1 89babyvfan
I won't lie. I was a bit confused in the beginning. It was around the third dream change that I started to realize what was going on. Creative, very original. I love the ideas of dreams waking the character up, making them realize what they have to do.
1/23/2016 c1 Guest
It's beautiful, Marcy.
12/23/2014 c1 Nonew
Amazing work, thank you.
This was just great. You made me feel all those insecurities, the sadness and the sorrows he had during the books. Revealed the true colors, we read between the lines in the books and which lay beyond the trademark cocky smirk and sarcastic words. All those things we sensed but never really read (except some few occasions). It is sad but oh so true.
12/15/2013 c1 randomperson
I love this! The writing and grammar is great as well! This is probably the best dream scene I have ever read. Cassandra would love to read this fanfiction story I bet! This is DEFINITELY worthy of being in one of her books! AMAZING.
8/5/2013 c1 5Hayden Avery
Well written
9/13/2012 c1 Anon Anon
That was the best dream scene I've ever read. Seriously, this is excellent. Beautifully written and perfectly captures Jace's torment with Clary being his sister. I absolutely adore this!
2/22/2012 c1 jmads
awww too cute i found this super angsty and adorable and i am excited by this because it made my day, thank you 3

happy writings:D
12/28/2011 c1 volleyballprincess713
Awww... Poor Jace. :-( That was pretty good. One correction though: Shadowhunters don't wear white to weddings because, to them, that is the color of death. I loved how the scene kept changing. I really liked how the picture in the glass changed from Idris to a bunch of pictures of Clary. Just about perfect grammar and spelling. Good job!
8/14/2011 c1 Guest
Wow, amazing :)
8/7/2011 c1 Je m'appelle Marie
soo.. *sniff* so beautifuly sad *sniff*
3/15/2011 c1 Vivss
Really great one-shot! You write so well!
7/19/2010 c1 Gabbyreadsalot
I love your stories. They are amazing! I wish mine would sound as good as this!
4/7/2010 c1 ronnie00
That was simply lovely...thanks for writing!
2/6/2010 c1 Rosie
THat was awsome! i thought simon was going to be the guy she was about to marry though that was a surprise. I though you did a really great job with jaces personality, i loved it, it could hace been part of the book
1/12/2010 c1 mellark
I've read City of Glass by now so I know that they do end up together but this was heartbreaking. The longing in the last sentence or two is so palpable I really felt...sad? Anyways, good job! Loved this very much :D
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »