for Bonds of Time

1/28/2021 c26 AcidESP
good history, i like it,
seeya!
9/10/2020 c23 Shepard14
You say this is after Madara so why isn’t Naruto using KCM2? That makes no sense
9/9/2020 c14 Shepard14
If this is after Madara, why isn’t Sasuke using his rinnegan?
4/26/2020 c17 Guest
Bitch please don't write fight scenes that long, they became booooring ass trump.
9/25/2019 c5 Guest
I like and love your story so far.
3/19/2019 c26 itsxoi
Beautifully done. I'm really glad that I've come to discover this fic. I love how you come to portray the characters within the situation they are in, especially the OC's; they really have such in depth characteristics; and I love how descriptive you are with your works. Just like with the fights and even the fluff. I'm really excited for what's more to come. Hoping for more stories from you.
10/16/2018 c1 Guest
Bonds of Time, one of thee best fabrics ever!

Anyways, Responding to guest below me. The little fic that you wrote as to how hinata's love and feelings towards naruto are not love, but pure elevation of Naruto as an ideal that she wishes to be, is not true. The manga itself debunks your whole fic as nothing but that, fiction. It actually shows that hinata doesn't see Naruto as a perfect idol, but as an imperfect person whom fails constantly yet continues to strive to better himself, aka the "proud failure". It also shows that hinata does not become weaker for admiring Naruto, but makes her stronger because his failures and his way of never giving up "ninja way" also inspires her to never give up, therefore why her ninja way is same as narutos.

The only one who can't understand narutos and hinata relationship, aka interactions is you. You view their relationship through your own lense, not how they were actually portray. Your little fic, missed tons of cannon material that because of it, your fic failed to debunk the reasoning behind Naruto and hinata becoming a thing. Your piece just falls so short of its objective, that in fact it only serves as piece to show how poorly you understood the manga and it's actual historical events.

Also, Naruto and hinata were so out of character, that it just made ypur fic that much worst to even recognize as something remotely close to cannon.

Hinata never saw naruton as flawless, she saw him as someone imperfect. Naruto also saw hinata as someone imperfect. But as the manga shows us, someone he really likes (his own words). Also, they are portray as two people whom can connect by just their eyes and whom can always lift each other up when their down. By the way, the Naruto hidden books after the ending of the story shows us that Naruto and hinata would spend lots of time together after the war, that is where Naruto fell for hinata. And hinata despite her confession never brought it up like a childish fan girl, she show maturity in her feelings towards him. With all the facts and cannon conclusions, I am surprise you wpuld spend ypur time writing such a long fic, to merely show how out of touch you are with the actual cannon conclusions. That it just makes your fic that much more cringe worthy.
9/6/2018 c1 Guest
He is what really happened after the fourth Shinobi War many years after the events of that not based on the fanfiction notices last movie or next Generation which I approve of this is why happened that way Hinata opened her mouth as she looked at him, only to start swaying on her feet for a little bit. I… will… not… faint… Hinata thought to herself as she tried to steady her nerves. Finally she opened her mouth, "iloveyou!"

The words had been spoken so fast, that had Naruto, not had enhanced senses he was sure he would have missed it. Naruto repressed a sigh that threatened to escape him, while he commended the girl for gathering the courage to tell him that, he had really hoped she wouldn't. perhaps it was naive thinking, but Naruto had been hoping that the girl's shy nature would keep her from confessing; at least until he had something to say that would let her down easy. Still now might be the best time to nip her feelings in the bud, after all he did not wish to lead her on with the false hope that they might get together.

"Hinata you are a very kind, beautiful and compassionate young lady Naruto said knowing that what he said next would break her heart. "However I don't have any romantic feelings for you, I'm sorry."

"What?" Hinata asked as if she had not heard him, it took a few seconds for the words to register, but when they did tears started to form at the corner of her eyes. "You mean… you don't…" she couldn't believe it; she had worked so hard to tell him, only for him not to have the same feelings for her.

"No," Naruto said in a soft voice, "I don't."

"But… but…" Hinata's mouth was unable to work properly, not that it mattered anyway as she spun around and took off.

Naruto sighed as he chased after her, knowing that if he did not reason with her, things would not end well. He doggedly followed the lavender eyed girl, who was dodging and weaving in an effort to lose him. However Naruto was far faster and more agile then she was, and soon caught up. He grabbed her arm to keep her from moving.

"Let go of me!" Hinata shouted as she yanked on her arm.

"Not until you listen to me," Naruto replied in a calm voice.

"I don't want to hear it! Let go!" realizing she would not be able to get away like this, Hinata turned around and attempted to Jukken strike Naruto. Said blond was surprised that Hinata would go this far, but thanks to his enhanced reflexes was able to avoid the strike. He quickly wrapped Hinata in a bear hug, keeping her arms pinned to her sides so she could not use them. Though the girl continued to struggle and even tried to Jukken him with her feet, however she soon began to tire. Eventually the girl sagged into him as she started to cry, sighing Naruto just let her do so until she calmed down.

"Why?" the girl asked, with her voice muffled by his Kimono, "why don't you love me? Why won't you love me?"

"Because you don't love me," Naruto stated causing Hinata's head to snap up so fast, the blond thought it would break.

"How could you say that!" Hinata asked, completely unaware that she had not stuttered. "I've always loved you! Ever since the academy! You gave me strength and courage! I-"

"Only saw what you wanted to see," Naruto interrupted her, "you saw the side of me that was loud, obnoxious and was not afraid to scream about how he would be Hokage at the top of his lungs. You were so fixated on this image of me and felt that I was something to strive for, so you put me on a pedestal. As something you would always watch from afar, but never touch, which was why you were too afraid to talk to me."

"That's not true at all!" Hinata shook her head, "I saw you as something I wanted to be! Something to strive for…"

"Which is what you do when you place someone on a pedestal," Naruto interrupted in a soft voice. "Hinata what you saw was not me, not all of me anyway. You saw the parts of me that you wanted; because that side of me was everything you were not. You felt that if you could just be near me, then maybe you would gain some of my strength. Am I right?"

Hinata gave a hesitant nod, since that was true. Ever since she had seen his loud and proud attitude, she had begun to admire the boy. She had taken to following him, because just watching the blond had given her strength to go on. He was what she felt she wanted to be, she wanted the courage he would show even when the world had tried to stomp on that courage. That never give up attitude, that's what she wanted to have for herself.

"That's exactly what I mean, that's not real love. You wanted me to be your strength, your courage, to be able to lift you up when you could not do it yourself." Naruto shook his head, "what you have to understand is that by trying to use me for your strength, you end up weakening your own."

Hinata's eyes widened as what Naruto said began to sink in, "what do you mean?"

"Hinata I can give you no more strength then a soldier pill can give you chakra, yes you may gain a temporary boost by relying on me. But in the end it's only a passing feeling and can never give you the strength you are looking for. What would happen if you were on a mission that went bad, all of your comrades were incapacitated and you were the only one capable of protecting them and completing the mission. What would you do if I wasn't there to give you that pick me up? If you had to rely on your own strength to carry on, only you had been relying so much on me that your own strength failed."

Hinata looked at Naruto with wide eyes as his words were tossed around in her head, it was painful to admit but she realized he was right. All this time she had been trying to rely on Naruto instead of herself, even when he was gone her thoughts were on the blond. It was like he had become some drug or a crutch as he said. Because truthfully all she had been trying to do was emulate the blond in front of her. It was enough to make her feel sick, "I really am weak," Hinata muttered as tears formed in her eyes again.

"You are not weak Hinata," Naruto said in a firm voice, as he placed his hands on the girl's shoulders. Hinata looked up at Naruto as he spoke, "you just have yet to come into your own strength, but it's there. However you need to find the right reasons to gain that strength, which are not to impress a boy."

"What are your reasons?" Hinata asked, hoping that if she knew the reasons of someone else, she could try to find out her own.

"At first my reason was simply because I wanted to be acknowledged, it was stupid but that was why I tried so hard." Naruto's eyes began to glaze over and his voice softened as he continued, "however as time went on and I gained people who did acknowledge me, my reasons changed." Naruto looked at Hinata, "now I fight and gain strength so that I can protect the people who are most important to me. The people who I have found a family in, the Konoha eleven, the people I met in my travels… it's for them I try to get stronger, so that I can protect them."

Hinata was silent for a moment as she thought about her reasons, really thought about them. Now that she was thinking a little more clearly, she realized that what she had been doing was no better than when Sakura and Ino had tried to gain Sasuke's affection. Everything she had done was for Naruto, but now that Naruto made her realize this she did not really have a reason… or did she?

"I… I think I want to gain strength to protect my family, and make them proud of me." Hinata said as she looked at Naruto, "I don't want them to think of me as weak, or a burden anymore."

Naruto gave the girl a smile, "that's a good reason, wanting to help your family is one of the best reasons anyone can have. I know that with that desire in mind, you will gain strength. she is stronger than she was in the first Naruto, but she does not have any fundamental changes since she would not really be Hinata otherwise. Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan
3/30/2018 c9 Randomperson
This is great! One of thr best time travel fanfics I've seen, considering I am a fan of them. But this fic has a great plot, amazing action and alot of naruhina moments. Thanks for creating this.
3/1/2018 c1 Guest
Best naruhina fanfic ever! A masterpiece. All i can say, if you read this fic, you wont regret it.
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
ehhi had hoped "kushika" had just been a typo, that's a really bad name
3/16/2016 c26 1QuentinTNT
My mind just explode read this Story. The Greatest thing ever I ever read since ever!
2/6/2016 c5 22Shinobi Gatana
This is more hilarious than serious. I love this story!
2/6/2016 c4 Shinobi Gatana
Finally. She's back!
2/6/2016 c3 Shinobi Gatana
I really can't wait for Hinata to get back!
684 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »