FanFiction.Net
for Bonds of Time

3/21/2011 c24 The Self-Proclaimed Otaku
Man... sucks that this has almost finished. I loved it. It seems very realistic (for the Naruto world anyway). Loved the fight scene and the way you ended it. Update!
3/21/2011 c4 elfvanvan
Nice story man.. i love it, i keep up the good work!
3/20/2011 c24 1IAmNotAPickle
Wow, that fight scene was brilliant!
3/20/2011 c24 Silvermane Dusk Wisp
Great job again Riyuto. I was actually wondering how you would have Naruto beat Osamu, since he seemed so overly powerful, but you handled it nicely and just like they would in an actual Naruto movie. You should write more Naruto fics like this. I'm gonna miss this one when it ends.
3/20/2011 c24 Atwell
I love this story, could not stop reading. Looking forward to reading the end.
3/20/2011 c24 5Rose Tiger
This is a beautiful story. Keep going.
3/19/2011 c24 16Zelga Lim Li
yey.. one more chapter to go=)
3/19/2011 c24 2saiga izu
Spectacular work. I truely felt the awe and thrill of a truely climactic final battle. Sounds odd but it's true. That feeling you get when you see the hero rising up and finally striking down his greatest foe? That's what I felt. I'm sad this story must come to an end but I congratulate you on your excellent work.
3/19/2011 c24 Beautiful Dragon Princess
I like! Please write more!
3/19/2011 c24 4Natospec
Mmmhhhmmm i see, hiashi with the dagger and the stabbing. That is how it was done...good job with the entertaining chapter
3/19/2011 c24 3Obloquious
Hello Riyuto,

you certainly are going through these chapters quick and I must admit that I do appreciate it. Even as you've gone through this chapter with obvious haste I noticed fewer errors within this chapter. I do enjoy your storytelling capabilities and time permitting I will be publishing my first fanfiction story today. I look forward to the next chapter of the story and also to you finishing up unfinished business. Thanks for the time that you've taken to write these stories.

Sincerely,

Ryan
3/19/2011 c24 TSFreedom
Awesome chapter ^^ that was definitely an awesome final battle.
3/19/2011 c23 TSFreedom
Sad but awesome chapter ^^
3/19/2011 c22 TSFreedom
Awesome chapter ^^
3/19/2011 c21 TSFreedom
Awesome chapter ^^ To bad Lee couldn't win with just the Drunken fist fighting style :(
684 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »