for Bonds of Time

2/6/2016 c2 22Shinobi Gatana
Okay. I really want to see how this goes now. This little girl just made this story 10 times more interesting. I can't wait to see the DNA/Blood etc test. Lol
1/2/2016 c5 Guest
Isn't anyone else going to comment on how Hinata didn't even look or was pregnant and had no symptons either or do they just think Hinata doesn't get symptoms and her jacket was hiding the bump?
8/20/2015 c26 Guest
Salute man:)
6/14/2015 c26 4ZirconK
Wow just amazing can't contain the excitment i hold reading whole story. Well describing it in a word in not sufficient albeit must admit it as one of fascinating naruhina fic i read.
The great part was time travel by kushika(favorite OC here)!You rock it!
2/18/2015 c26 39Illuviar
Awesome story!
4/18/2014 c25 ramenreed
Dude amazing story. Plot was amazing. Fight scenes amazing and oc was amazing aka their daughter. Also naruhina was amazing. I Ioved the story.
2/7/2014 c26 8that.girl.we.all.luv
aw its the end it was great none the less
12/5/2013 c2 mutecebu
So, the faceless time bandits have yet to interest me as a villain, BUT, I'm really glad to see "anything but akatsuki" so I've got hope that it'll turn out okay. And if the story is just a relationship comedy that's fine too.
12/5/2013 c3 mutecebu
This is too cute.
11/11/2013 c26 Guest
Good story, enjoyable naruhina moments and kushika their daughter was a very fun character and adorable. Love the story, only thing lrft is to get naruhina madr official by kishi so the joy I felt reading this naruhina story can be increase infinitely work.
9/23/2013 c8 kiyang064
I find it weird that theres no anbu with all this fighting in the village.
3/28/2013 c26 I don't want to be part of ff
That last chapter made me cry man!
3/16/2013 c25 20Conejo-sama
That was a sweet reunion XD
3/15/2013 c24 Conejo-sama
There's nothing I can say that will really justify how awesome this chapter was. When things got worse, I didn't know how they could get better, but Naruto is one stubborn-ass boy. He always makes things right in the end.

;3
2/27/2013 c6 Nika
aaaaaa! CUTENESS OVERLOAD! -faints-
and seriously, the best and the sweetest story I've ever read! Thank you!
684 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »