for Bonds of Time

Yeah, poor Mama and Papa. :DDD
11/14/2012 c2 zigmas
Niiice!
10/7/2012 c26 nolanv3
Awesome story! I really loved it!

thank you for it!
10/7/2012 c26 2Hektols
One of the best time travel fics ever. The story was well written and planned, the OCs were well done and the stablished ones were in character.

The parts where Kushika bonds with her past parents were fun and touching and the sad ones were really sad as they should be.

The only thing I would have missed in this could have been the future Naruto appearing during the battle against Osamu promsing pain to the one who kidnapped his daughter.
10/7/2012 c25 Hektols
Very, very good job.

The part where Naruto is proclaimed was great and the one where Naruto and Hinata say good bye to Kushika was one of the most hearbreaking scenes in fanfiction I ever read.
10/7/2012 c24 Hektols
This chapter was pure epicness, nothing else to say.
10/7/2012 c23 Hektols
Good work. I can imagine Asami's daughter resolving the issue.
10/7/2012 c22 Hektols
Finally one of Naruto's friends had an easy fight. Hyduri should have made a research about Konoha's ninjas and know about the Uchiha.
10/7/2012 c21 Hektols
One of the things I love about this fic is how well done are the OCs created as enemies without resorting to the topics of the Mary Sues and Gary Stus.

The part where Lee got himself drunk with a liqueur chocolate was hilarious. Lee was too humble thinking that he lost to Ryuu, that's not true. When you force your enemy to use a self-destruct and you manage to stay alive after the technique kills your enemy then you are definitely the winner.
10/7/2012 c20 Hektols
Good work, Kakashi proved why he is considered one of the best ninjas of the village and a Hokage candidate, being able to defeat enemies stronger than oneself is one of the best abilities ever.
10/5/2012 c26 Guest
good job... i enjoyed reading the story.. even caught myself holding back a few tears... good job... i look forward to reading the rest of your works...
10/3/2012 c19 Hektols
Takumi as the reason the Hyuuga Clan developed that seal was a fantastic twist for the story.
10/3/2012 c18 Hektols
Good work.

So it looks like Osamu will show his true colors soon and reveal that he doesn't care about his men, let's hope that it will bite him in the ass.
10/1/2012 c17 Hektols
Great fights Naruto and Hinata showed a great team work.

The end of the chapter with the enemy capturing Kushika was the reason I thought that it was a bad idea to take her back to Konoha.
10/1/2012 c16 Hektols
So that was Osamu's plan.

Good to see that Gaara was able to defeat his opponent, he is a kage after all.

It wasn't very wise for Naruto and Hinata to bring Kushika with them, they should have put her with someone else's care somewhere else.
684 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »