FanFiction.Net
for Bonds of Time

9/18/2012 c1 11ChosenMibhar
I went to my favs to re-read this fic when I realized I never added it! So now I did. I just wanted to say I really loved this story. It was tastefully written and completed. Thank you for committing your time and effort to this wonderful fic! _
8/22/2012 c26 Kaorilamb
loved this story. brilliant!
8/11/2012 c26 mizfoo
wow! magnificent. ;) at first i was hesitant to read this but it was so much to the nth power worth it! the story is like no other. you can tell that it has substance and not just some gibberish thoughts. im not a writer so i don't know how easy or hard it is to write an original that is not based on orochimaru or akatsuki or anything along the line of naruto theme but i commend you for your brilliant creativity. second to that if not the first, i really appreciate your writing style and composition. english is not my first language but it doesn't lessen the pleasure of reading a story written 'rightly'. well the bottom line is my kind of story. thanks for this!
8/10/2012 c16 Guest
doki doki.
8/10/2012 c11 Guest
shikamaru pro. if he is the hokage, i can only imagine how the village will be..
7/22/2012 c25 9MagicTrix17
This story was really good. I liked it a lot.
7/22/2012 c1 8APSH
I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY.. ITS A GOOD INSPIRATION..
7/12/2012 c3 Da Vicks Guy
Haha god I love it
6/13/2012 c8 1Grimjowx
Okay... I loved the Kushi/Naruto/Hinata and everything... but you really make these characters weak. I MEAN REALLY! Sage mode getting trapped... it IS NATURE Chakara and the justu is field FKIGN JUTSU! he would be fluctuating the damn chakara around him... and RASENSHURKEN! okay I understand his dodge... good for him... but how on earth did he dodge the expansion part of the jutsu? ridiculous. Naruto is such a pussy too.
6/8/2012 c25 3Kage no Ryunin
Oops! So sorry! I accidentally clicked on the wrong story to send that review to! A thousand apologies!
6/8/2012 c26 Kage no Ryunin
You know, I almost didn't click on this. Why? The description says discontinued when it is, in fact, complete. You should change that and you will probably get more of an audience. Just saying.
1/20/2012 c2 wynnebat
Hi! I added your story to my community, "Wynne's Time Travel Favorites". If you want it to be taken off, please PM me! I created a community for my favorite Naruto time travel stories because I was sick of searching through my favorites for them. Just thought I'd let you know :)
1/19/2012 c26 creativesm75
Brilliant.
12/25/2011 c6 9TheYumeTsuki
Still can't believe Naruto didn't know that Hinata lurved him.
12/25/2011 c4 TheYumeTsuki
Wow, I love Naruto! He totally owned those 9-year olds...Umm...Er...That's actually kinda sad.
684 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »