for Sharpshooter

2/13/2017 c1 29YokaiAngel
Awesome!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4/19/2015 c1 11Hime-chan Natsumi
Aw! Que lindo! C: Me encanta! Me gusta. Espero una secuela!
5/12/2012 c1 3kana 4
I really like your writing style, and the story, of course. I think I made a comic version of this a couple years back, and I remembered that I probably never left a good review for this story. It seems to capture the reality of Reborn very well. Keep writing c:
3/10/2012 c1 6Sony Boy
R27!

Good flow.
8/19/2011 c1 2Starred
so cute nya~~~i love it nya~~~1ciao ciao~~~!
8/14/2010 c1 1Callista Ran Lalasa
Reborn...we never really get to see this dark side of him. I can imagine that he really does feel that way about tsuna even if it's only alittle. All together the story it excellent and i really want to read more.
8/12/2010 c1 33FifthDayOfMay
Ahhh~! How sweet! I love it! That's just like Tsuna, blurting something like that out of the blue. Later he'll probably do something cute and smile at Reborn and he'll just lean down and kiss him like it's the most normal thing ever. And if Tsuna flushes and gets confused he'll just smirk and say. 'Dame Tsuna, I can do whatever I want with what's mine.' Which will probably make Tsuna pass out. XD I loved Reborns expression and his utter relief. As if Tsuna could ever doubt him. He thinks the world of Reborn. And it's not like he doesn't already know that he's a hitman.
1/30/2010 c1 126Inumaru12
11/29/2008 c1 6Nozume
Aw, that was so cute!

Good job!
10/16/2008 c1 8PocketAces
0_0 . You are incredible. akjlfasjk;dflasoe. I don't have words for how /good/ this was.
10/14/2008 c1 8Ila Way
aww!~ thats so cute~

a good fic xD love it!

haha! love how reborn just stay his spartan way.. :3

aww.. this is just too cute xD

happy birthday, reborn, tsunayoshi-kun!~