FanFiction.Net
for Missing

10/29/2008 c13 Pegasus6644
WHOA! Don't go suicidal on us now! (I know you won't though :)) I really like this story, if that helps anything. If you tell us what's wrong, maybe we can help! You know, with the DUDE nudge nudge wink wink! But, hey, soon things will settle down and it'll be okay!
10/29/2008 c13 1noni-bird
love this story so far! Keep up the good work. I hope you get out of your sad self soon! I know what it's like...believe me Ive had to go to all that therapy and stuff in high school and was on depression medication and everything. But it only got ten times better after stupid highschool I hope everything gets better for you!

"Then add on A LOT of depression from the Twilight shit that’s been released lately."

Twilight shit? What twilight stuff is going on?
10/28/2008 c13 Isabel
Hi

Tha is a really good story but You eed to finish it... I hate waiting!
10/28/2008 c12 fallenangel222
This is so good! I wish they were longer though, Great job!
10/28/2008 c13 2wOnToNgIrL
Whoa, thats intense... uh so ur depressed 'cuz of school [very much like me] and u wrote a poem that makes everybody think ur suicidal... burn...I would go insane, but u can`t do that 'cuz u have to finish this fan-fic!D please! we luv u, and sorry for ur suffering, this is actually feeling cliche-ish 'cuz like,NJ,I just went totally depressed about school too... maybe this site makes ppl depressed about school! I just always want to be here, writing and reading these awesome fan-fics, seriously. I have stupid teachers, and waayy to much homework than should be allowed, I always forget stuff which pisses off my teachers then I`m depressed 'cuz my mom gives me crap about my bad grades, and no matter how hard i try they won`t recover and I get depressed and then ppl bug me about that to! *whew* that is so complicated to explain and I`m sure those were run on sentences too. college reading level, B in English... Sorry again, we can wait... I LUV UR STORY!

wOnToNgIrL -

therapists! seriously! they think it helps, but i think it just creates a list of so called 'bad students' that they make the teachers watch out for, even if ur not, ur just depressed... sometimes depressed me makes more sense to me than the whole world does...
10/28/2008 c12 2your-brown-eyed-angel
hahaha, shes got an irrational fear of valium! YAY!
10/28/2008 c12 1carolynah
ahh yay! i was so hoping you would post soon.

this made me happy because i was sad i had to go to school.
10/27/2008 c12 Kara
Haha, funny. Write more!
10/27/2008 c12 1mismatchedmisfits
Please keep writing! I love this story!
10/27/2008 c12 7rootlessdream
I like how you brought up the valium... I just like it when people incorporate things that actually happened in the books. Sometimes I come across stories that make me go "Um What?" Like someone will write something completely random and out of character and it seems like the person just wrote a story and threw in the names of characters. But you are keeping them in character and makin sure you relate to their pasts and whatnot. I like that.

That may have been a little random, but what I mean to say is Good job! and Write on!
10/27/2008 c12 2InnerPsycho
I know! THat happened to me too! POST! PLEASE!
10/27/2008 c12 19Eyeliner-Vampire
Awesome!
10/27/2008 c12 6kashiena
it would be so hilarious if max were talking in her sleep. Wow, I'm totally imagining that now.

great chapter, by the way!
10/26/2008 c11 8NamesCat
ROFL! Story awesome so far! lol Tell... Paper Clip I said Hi... Please uppdate soon! I know school's busy n all but u just gotta have time to update rite? lol
10/26/2008 c11 6kashiena
good chapter. Though i think there was something wrong because I kept seeing these weird A's wherever punctuation should have been
294 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »