for Missing

6/7/2015 c6 CANNONBALL
I KNOW THIS ISNT THE ANSWER BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY LOVE SICK..
HE HE!
CANNONBALL, LEAVING YOU A ALL-CAPS CCOMMENT!
1/21/2014 c10 3WeAreShootingStars
Lol... I can't stop laughing! fillers are the best! XD *sigh* That was perfect...*giggles*
8/2/2012 c10 48BlueButterflyRose
eew on the last thing you said
2/20/2012 c32 4Mellyrox000
Hey good work! You should totally update soon! I'm so addicted to this story.
2/19/2011 c32 sungodis
I am so glad that you updated! I was starting to think that you were giving up on this story. Which would be a shame, really, since it is so great! I really love the plot, too. Very original. Keep up the great work and I hope life gets a little easier for you since I would love more updates. :)
2/9/2011 c32 8wounded warrior
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
2/4/2011 c32 3hellahijabi
I LOVE IT

Ur an amazing writer I'm not a big fan of the twilight but

I'm an anime lover! I really liked the realtionship fanf

And max but I have a couple of questions like when u said

Fang "left" the flock did u mean before or after and what

about the relationship between max and dylan

I friggin hate dylan

Kill him plez

I really love it

Make fang kill dylan

Love and lotd of ffs

Maidsamaluv
2/4/2011 c32 1AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis
Fang sure knows how to piss someone off, eh? well max DOES need a little knock in the head every so often :3
2/4/2011 c32 33flYegurl
Hey. I was beginning to think you had fallen off the face of the planet! Why, it's taken so long for you to update, I've actually matured!

Shocking, I know.

Anyway, I'm eager to see what's going on with Iggy. And I want Max to actually have to guts to see him and talk and stuff. Oh, and isn't there a huge scar on his cheek from where the scalpel cut through into his mouth? That's probably going to freak Max out a little.

Anyway, update as soon as is sooner than this update. Because this update was quite slow. Just saying.
2/3/2011 c32 Proverbial Sunset
You are genius. This is how Maximum Ride should have been.

And I thank you, many times over for putting Eggy in this. Seriously, if I could change change 1 thing: put more rabid evil zebras in it. Gophers too. They are EVVVVVVVIIIIILLLL!
2/3/2011 c11 16Ambiguous Bookworm
All right, if I'm right and Max is going through som tpe of metamorphisis (my long-ago 2nd grade science teacher's words) you owe me a virtual taco. Because, I mean, who doesn't like tacos.
1/8/2011 c13 hatsuyuuki
Gasp! You stole your own story! xD Love the story! Keep up the great work!
1/1/2011 c31 1KatREADS
you havn't written in a while! you should keep going!
11/5/2010 c31 OHSHCMR Fan
I LOVE Ouran High School Host Club! ^^ This chapter was awesome! Update soon!
11/2/2010 c31 Gwennie16