for Missing

10/28/2010 c31 33flYegurl
GOSH! I HAVE WAITED WHO-KNOWS-HOW-LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED? DAYS! WEEKS! IT MAY HAVE EVEN BEEN MONTHS! THAT'S HOW LONG! I HAD GIVEN UP ON YOU! OH MY GOSH! GEEZ! SERIOUSLY? THAT LONG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

JUST KNOW THAT IT WAS GOOD, ALTHOUGH I WOULD HAVE JUST LOOOOVED A TONS MORE IGGY, BECAUSE HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RABID ZEBRAS TO COME AND IGGY TO BEAT THEM UP. BUT ALSO, I KIND OF LIKE THE EGGY, BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SHIP THAT PAIRING, YOU ARE DOING IT PRETTY GOOD. KUDOS TO YOU.

AND UPDATE TONS SOONER NEXT TIME!
10/28/2010 c4 Words With Wings
whats a spork? is that lyk a mixture between a spoon and a fork or sumthing?
10/28/2010 c31 13Darkkiss15
YEAH! u updated! update soon, i like when older fang faught um young max, so did he win? or was it a tie?
10/27/2010 c31 2Chocogirl24
Awesome story! I love it :) please keep updating!
10/27/2010 c31 11AnikaandAj
Oh did you see the newest supernatural with the vampires, it was hilarious, but now I hate Sam. Anyways, onto your story, it was a good filler chapter and I'm glad you updated. I hope you update again soon and fast! -Aj.
10/27/2010 c31 11DigiBleach
Hi long time no update! :P And horray for college! lol I'm still in high school and also I love love love soul eater.

Now onto the review.

1) Epic fight with Fang Awesome.

2) Eggy Moment kawaii! ^^

3) Iggy has sight! Thank you! ^^ **holds basket of cookies** These are for you. Don't let max get to them. They're chocolate chip
10/11/2010 c30 1AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis
OMG! OK. SOOOO. DYLAN COMES BACK AS THE ONE EYES PURPLE PEOPLE EATER AND THEN EATS GAZZY UP.. AND GAZZY TRIES TO BLOW HIM UP INSIDE OUT AND SUCCEDS ONLY GETTING A LITTLE PAPER CUT. CUZ HE MADE A PAPER BOMB! YAY~ THEN! FUTURE FANG WENT BACK TO THE FUTER AH WAIT SCRATCH THAT HE UMM DECINIGRADED (Sorry im sooo not into spelling today) ALONG WITH THE LITTLE KIDS AND THEN THEY ALL LIVED HAPILY EVER AFTER! FOR NOW! MUAHAHHAHAHA!
9/19/2010 c30 11AnikaandAj
Update!
8/28/2010 c30 13Darkkiss15
UPDATE! plese! i really like it, is Gazzy still going to die? and Dr. M? Dont let them die! and Fang needs a hair cut, OH and u have to have Nikki all them tell them that they they are the children, imagen how awkward that would be! and funny.

Well anyway, it really good!
8/28/2010 c7 Darkkiss15
:O! that all i have to say...im shocked! this is So good btw!
8/11/2010 c30 3Rockpool
SQUEEEEE! IGGY SHOUD EAT CARROTS THEN HIS VISION SHOULD FADE UNTIL HE GOES COMPLETELY BLIND! Oh, and just to creep Max out, she wakes up and finds Fang shirtless. xD GO FAX AND EGGY! -prediction- Could there be some Judge in the future? Jay is the younger one, right? Keep writingggggg!
8/11/2010 c10 Rockpool
xD I love your ranting. And Fang's hallucinations. And spicy wings. The best spiders to battle with are female daddy long-legs. It's funny because it seems really weird. I rant too. And now I want Wheaties. Keep writing! I'll try to stay serious next time I R&R. :D
8/10/2010 c30 2TripleD2
This story is AMAZING! I love it! The rabid zebras part was hilarious! Two questions. Is iggy blind still or does his eyes just like really hurt? Oh and could you or would you add red pandas like doing stand up comedy or something? The rabid zebra and ninja pig review reminds me of a friend who is obsessed with red pandas. I call them the stupid or lesser panda not because I'm cold and heartless but the little dudes can't competes with the big ones in china. My science teach agrees w/ me. You could have iggy or fang hallucinating about them? WOW long review, odd request but thanks! Update soon!
8/10/2010 c30 TripleD2
8/9/2010 c30 33flYegurl
I AM THE MASTER OF PREDICTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW ME PERSONALLY FEAR MY DEEP INTELLECT AND AWESOMENESS. BOW BEFORE ME, PITIFUL WEAKLING, FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TRUE DEPTH OF HOW AMAZING I REALLY AM. FEAR ME!

All that besides, I predict Gazzy's gonna GET KILLED BY MAX. On accident, of course, like she wraps her arms around him and accidentally breaks his neck or something. THEN SHE COMMITS ARSON AND BURNS DOWN DR. MARTINEZ'S HOUSE. YEAH. And Iggy's trapped inside, but he discovers the power to become INTANGIBLE and walks through the WALLS and the FIRE and comes out UNSCATHED, but then everyone TURNS ON MAX and TIES HER TO A TREE and DUCT-TAPES HER MOUTH SHUT and throws BALLOONS FILLED WITH PAINT AT HER. Then she begs for forgiveness and the flock STEALS ALL HER CLOTHES and Fang WACKS HER REPEATEDLY WITH A WET NOODLE. A very BIG wet noodle. And Max starts crying, and so Iggy gives her A BAD MAKEOVER because he's mad at the whole ALMOST-DYING-IN-A-FIRE-SHE-SET STUFF. And after he's covered her entire face with BLUSH, MASCARA, EYE SHADOW AND LIPSTICK (very POORLY due to his EYES BEING SHUT THE ENTIRE TIME 'CAUSE OF THE LIGHT), they all RUN AROUND HER IN CIRCLES whilst singing the SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.

"THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS

YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS

SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS

AND THEN CONTINUED SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE

IT IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS..."

ETCETERA.

And then Dr. Martinez writes a poem in Max's honor, because Max DIED TO DEATH after getting driven INSANE FROM THE SONG. The flock is repentful, because now there's only Fang, Iggy, Angel and Nudge left. As a result, seeking romantic comfort, FANG AND IGGY BECOME AN ITEM and NUDGE AND ANGEL START DATING. Then Ella becomes a truck driver and DRIVES OFF A CLIFF in remorse from losing Iggy.

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Anyhoo, update soon good chap. Rightyo.
294 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »