for Missing

8/9/2010 c30 11DigiBleach
I'm not a Niggy fan either. I just don't see it. And althogh there really hasn't been cannon Eggy it's a lot cuter than Niggy in my opinion. So can't wait for the next chapter, and sorry to hear about the job. Also that's funny how Max knew Nudge unlocked her door. Great job
8/9/2010 c29 FAXFAXFAX3
ZOMG! FANG! I mean, I know you said he has a pulse, but still, what happened? Update soon, please please please with cherries on top!

P.S. Who are Zak's parents? Nikki is Fax's kid, Jay is Eggy's, but I never caught who Zak's parents are.
7/30/2010 c20 Kestral Freefall
Hey I'm Kestral... I figured out who Jay is, Jay is Gazzy's son... Zak is Iggy's... Thats why there is irony right? I think its awesome... When are you gonna write the next chapter...
7/22/2010 c29 Alice
*screams* HURREY CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE!
7/22/2010 c29 DigiBleach
HOla!Cool they finally found Iggy, it's about time! Sorry Iggy is my fav character for some odd reason. Oh well... so okay I'll get the names right too, gosh it is always confusing with ocs sometimes. Anyway you made a hot guy cry OMG that's amazing girl!
7/21/2010 c29 katy
please write more I love this story!

thankyou !
7/21/2010 c1 33flYegurl
I came back here to review again. Because I got your message! It made me grin! It made my heart glitter like a Be-dazzler, or whatever those things are called!

Karma, modeled after me... sigh, that certainly sounds appealing. Although, what with my huge Iggy-crush, being in a very-extended-slightly-not-really-but-quite-possibly way Iggy's daughter, it just seems quite incestual o_O HOWEVER, I WILL DEFFINATELY TAKE IT!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I have, in fact, just wiped out the Spaghetti-O population in the Madison County area of Illinois. So, if you live there, no need to worry. In fact, the whole episode should be on the news sometime in the next week. The reporters already told me the newspaper heading: "RANDOM GIRL WITH MACHINE-GUN AND WAXED BLACK GOATEE SAVES ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE ILLINOIS MADISON COUNTY AREA FROM THE DREADED MUNCHKIN, RADIO, INCOME-TAX AND BABY-LLAMA EATING SPAGHETTI-Os OF DOOM AND DISPAIR!"

Yup, I'm quite proud of my work. In fact, after I'm done with Illinois, I may even advance to killing of the Spaghetti-Os in Missouri, Mississippi, Indiana, maybe even work my way to the Evil Spaghetti-Os Headquarters of Doom themselves! Anything to save the good people of the United States!

Who knows? Maybe I'll win the Nobel Peace Prize! I'll be a hero!

And you can tell everyone you know that the Hero Who Saved Earth From Apocalyps-By-Spaghetti-Os read and reviewed your fanfiction. Won't they be jealous.

Hmm... also, I wanted to say that, although I dislike Eggy in several different ways and on several different levels, I will bear no ill-will towards you at all if your fic heads in that direction... and also, I trust in your ability to make Iggy just as awesome even if he now has his sight back... and I trust in your future plans for this fic.

Also, I would be honored if you read one or two of my own fanfictions. Two are quite similar to yours in the area of the School-captures-Iggy-and-the-Flock-sets-off-to-get-him-back aspects. It's a series, and the first one is called Asleep. The second one, which I am currently working on, is called Awake. I do believe that the fics are, in fact, fairly popular, if not world-renowned.

Please read and review my fanfics! I would be ever in your debt!

Or, ya know, you could just tell me your adress and I can kick some Spaghetti-O butt in your hometown. Think about it.

And, once again, update soon.
7/21/2010 c29 flYegurl
Oh dear. Sigh. You did in fact give Iggy his sight back. Oh well. Sigh.

Gosh, if I continue moping, whatever muscle I use to sigh will be completely sore in an hour or so.

Whatever. I'm sure you have fantabulous reasons.

Anyhoo, by the way, I dislike Eggy as well. In fact... duh duh duuuuh...

RANDOM LIST OF THINGS I HATE IN MAXIMUM RIDE!

FAXNESS! FAXNESS MAKES ME GAG IN WAYS I NEVER KNEW WERE POSSIBLE!

EGGY! EGGY IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING! IGGY BELONGS WITH EITHER FANG, NUDGE, MAX, OR ANGEL!

WHEN IGGY GETS HIS SIGHT BACK! IT ANNOYS ME TO FREAKING HELL! ALTHOUGH NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, AS IT SEEMS TO BE A POPULAR TOPIC.

FAXNESS! DID I MENTION FAXNESS? FAXNESS MAKES ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!

Hmm... I might possibly think of more later.

But you get my drift, right?

Although this has, in no way, been a flame. GREATLY AWESOME FIC! I AM STILL WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH FOR EACH AND EVERY CHAPTER! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

UPDATE!
7/21/2010 c28 flYegurl
Hmmm... I have to say, even lightly stroaking my black goatee isn't helping me figure this out.

I do believe you're sending me mixed signals, Miss FullMetal Alchemistress. I can't really tell, at the moment, where the heck this story is going to end up.

I mean, so many different signals... all flowing at once to my frayed, unsanitary mind.

Did I just say my mind was unsanitary? I do believe I did.

Anyhoo, I still don't want you to give Iggy his sight back. Because he just wouldn't be Iggy without all the sightless angst, blind jokes, and epic I'm-blind-but-I-can-still-whoop-your-butt cooking.

If you want to write something the readers will really enjoy, boil Ari or Jeb in a vat of undercooked sausage, pork rinds, and stewed cabbage. Mix in some jalapenos and gooey chili, a few bits of stale sushi, and maybe some Spaghetti-Os WAY past their expiration date, and you have one spicy, icky, sloppy, boiled villain a la mush.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE ICKYNESS OF SPAGHETTI-Os. THEY EAT MUNCHKINS FOR BREAKFAST! PROTECT YOUR INCOME-TAX, RADIOS AND BABY LLAMAS! THEY'LL EAT YOU ALL! AND WASH YOU DOWN WITH CANDIED PINEAPPLE AND DRY OATS! THAT'S HOW TOUGH AND NASTY THEY ARE!

Hmmm... I just had an epiphany!

-waxes goatee, pulls on leather jacket, picks up an automatic machine-gun, and sets off on quest to rid the world of vile Spaghetti-Os-

Oh, by the way, update soon. The suspense is practically causing my skin to break out in hives.
7/21/2010 c28 11DigiBleach
Wow this was good! And good luck with college. I still have one more year till I have to go. Ugh... Anyway as for the whole Iggy Eyesight thing um here's a suggestion um color Blindness I think there is this really weird one I don't know if I told you this before if I did I am deeply sorry but here:

Rod monochromasy- a type of colorblindness that renders a person’s vision strongest when light is weakest. So in essense nightvision I think so he can only see in dark places.

Hope it helps. And keep writing! :)
7/21/2010 c28 18Of.Winged.Poets
I'm not an Eggy fan. I'm really hoping you don't go there. And I don't think he should ge this sight back. For me, Iggy's always been the one person who can survive blind. It's not that he just doesn't need his sight, but he also doesn't seem to have this burning desire to get it back. I don't like when he's depicted as helpless which is why I was really hoping he could escape on his own.
7/21/2010 c1 Alice
seriosly hurrey up *laughs evily* or i will right it for you *whispers* only if i knew how shes too smart for me her ending will be better than how id write it *smiles* plz hurrey! im bored its like nobody is updating theres these days!
7/21/2010 c1 Alice
HURREY IM DYING I WILL CONTINUE DYING UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
7/21/2010 c28 Amy-Katherine914
I think you should give Iggy his eyesight back because it'd be really nice for that and then everyone can have new jokes: maybe about how he's so fascinated about the things he sees that no one can help but laugh? Plus, isn't that what you had planned from before? Idk, just do what you think is better :3 Update soon please!
7/21/2010 c28 Guest
Make iggy regain sight. I love this story!
294 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »