FanFiction.Net
for Missing

7/6/2010 c27 fangfan1
yay iggy, and I say he should get his sight back. Great story :)
7/5/2010 c15 Kendall
Y duzn't angel just read their mind and c how they found her?...
7/4/2010 c9 Kendall
more Fax! but other than that, awesome.
7/4/2010 c5 Vauyst
eeeew, why does she have 2 b naked? kinda gross...but AWESOME story! I'v been looking 4 a normal fax story 4EVA! Ur awesome XD
6/28/2010 c27 8NamesCat
I agree, Andy was drool worthy xD I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who think animated cartoons can be hot xD

And hun, if you don't give Iggy his eyesight back... Hold on a minute. Girl, hold my weave.

xD No really though =/ Give him his eyesight and make that eraser get fried in a vat of oil or something Dx He's Baystard

-Cat
6/27/2010 c27 EtiquetteBeDamned
so you're changing the story to be after fang not the 3rd book? How does that work especially since they just barely met dylan? And I didn't like the last 3 books so much anyways. And you're making it sound like when fang "left" max was 4 years ago in FANG but they were 15 then so now they would be 19 not 17. I think it would be better to leave at least book 6 out of this but I guess your preque wouldn't work then...

I like the a lot though even though the future time-travelling kids is way over done at leas max doesn't know who they are. its been very page-turning...uhhh I mean page loading.
6/26/2010 c7 1Heart the Squid
YES! YES! YES! YES! ! WOOHOO! I WAS RIGHT! *does happy dance, then falls over, because I can't dance* I KNEW THAT IT WAS SPANISH FLU YEEEEEAAAAAH!

Well, so I lied about having an hour and a half, I had to go out to the supermarket, then I got lazy and decided to watch South Park...well, I'm back now...but um I'm tired so I might leave again soon...sorry for being so inconsistent, but I'm not good with getting up to date on long stories. It's worth it, though, so I'll finish this anyhow. Is this story completed anyhow, or is it still being updated?

Well...I WAS RIGHT!

ON TO CHAPTER 8!
6/26/2010 c27 2maxride08
deffinetly his eye sight. like fangs future self said. and then a whole iggy/ella moment while hes all depressed in the dark and everything. that would be adorable!

but also, maybe he could get a new power or something? like a healing power. ive always imagined iggy getting the power to heal himself and others.

great chapter! :)

update soon!

p.s...i LOVEEE fang! lol
6/26/2010 c6 1Heart the Squid
Well, I re-read the summary and you said that nobody had seen the disease for 100 years so now I'm really convinced that it's Spanish Flu, especially since it mostly affected healthy young adults, and Fang probably counts as that, what with the genetic modification and all. Anyhow, great chapter, and I laughed...well, not out loud, but quietly to myself (in the words of Demitri Martin, comedian) when Nudge said "so we just decided to blow it up"

ON TO CHAPTER 7!
6/26/2010 c5 Heart the Squid
Where was I? Sorry for dropping in and out on you so much yesterday, but now I have a good hour and a half fresh for the taking, so I hope to get through the rest of this.

Anyhow, great chapter, and I loved the 'creepy Iggy' moment. Plus it must have been mucho awkward to find Max naked in the tank...(I can't believe that that's the bit I picked up on)

ON TO CHAPTER SIX!
6/25/2010 c27 11DigiBleach
Umm okay how can I say this without souding like a psycho fangirl... I can't. Whatever whitecoats were hurting Iggy are going to be in a load of pain and suffereing if I ever find out who they are!.

LOL Anyway great job with the chapter! As for Iggy getting his sight back. Well... I would like that or at least allow him to have sight in certain lighting. Like this: Rod monochromasy, a type of colorblindness that renders a person’s vision strongest when light is weakest
6/25/2010 c27 xXMishaXx
What would the other be? Sight
6/25/2010 c4 1Heart the Squid
Sporks are stupid. I mean, all you can use them for is shoveling because liquid goes through the holes and the prongs don't extend far enough to spear stuff. Well, anyhow, I loved the chapter. And the last line was funny :) I wonder what Max carved on Jeb...And WOAH HOLY CRAP BONES IS ON GOTTA RUN!

ON TO THE TV!
6/25/2010 c3 Heart the Squid
Well, I'm back! And stuffed, so not as enthusiastic as before, but I love the chapter...those damn whitecoats...and Max's sarcastic jibes are as good as ever. Plus, Fang is getting sick as foretold by the summary...does he have, like Spanish Flu? Plague? Well, I'm hankering to find out (Hankering is such a funny word...hehe) and what happened to Iggy's leg?

ON TO CHAPTER 4!
6/25/2010 c2 Heart the Squid
AAH! WHAT COULD THIS POSSIBLE MEAN? THERE IS A SECOND FLOCK? THERE ARE A TON OF PEOPLE GOING AROUND BLOWING UP BUILDINGS AND OPENING CAGES WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING? THE UNICORNS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER? I mean: Wow, intriguing chapter! Thanks!

PS I love how you capitalised "Coma" in the A/N...tehe.

ON TO CHAPTER oh wait, time for dinner! I'm having pizza! So I'll just favourite this and get back to it later.
294 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »