FanFiction.Net
for Missing

6/25/2010 c1 1Heart the Squid
Who's Joo? What's that? Me? AAAH! AAH! AAAH! .

Well, I love it so far. You've got Max's sarcasm down pat, and the cliffy's really intense...color! Darkness! You've got it all!

ON TO CHAPTER 2!
6/25/2010 c27 33flYegurl
yay! i'm so glad you had some of that bit about Iggy, i loved reading it. it was so hot! oh, and you probably already know, but i don't want Iggy to get his sight back. so, yeah. and, i don't want Iggy to be in the first place they look, he needs to be hidden so it takes a long time for them to find him, and when they do, he's all tortured and weak and he can't even believe it's them.

oh, and so what that Eraser did? he slit Iggy's cheek, like with the Joker in Batman? omhb! that was so good! please have more from Iggy's view!
6/25/2010 c27 3Shelbs13
Iggy wouldn't be Iggy if he wasn't blind! Of course it would be awesome if he could see but i think that blind Iggy is way more interesting and lovable than seeing Iggy. What about all of his blind jokes?
6/24/2010 c26 33flYegurl
yayz, you updated! i am so happy :) i notece you didn't take my suggestion, but i assume that's because you have something just as epic planned out :P can't wait for the next chapter! please have something from Iggy's POV! yay! update!
6/23/2010 c11 2Illadaran
Disney channel original movies were awesome back in the nineties.
6/22/2010 c26 xXMishaXx
Wow good chapter! Update.
6/21/2010 c26 1VintageMaverick
Brilliant story! I just read the entire thing in about 3 hours and I'm in love with it! It's so incredibly interesting and different from any other story and I can't wait to read what happens next :)
6/21/2010 c26 3Shelbs13
YOU TOOK FOREVA YOUNG (older than me, but young none the less) LADY! YOU'RE JUST LUCKY YOU ARE A FABULOUS WRITER OR I WOULDN'T BE REVIEWING TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOUR STORY!
6/21/2010 c26 18Of.Winged.Poets
It took me a looong time to figure out what was going on in this story. Maybe if you're going to take so long updating 9like i always do too) you could put a "previously..." at the beginning or something. I just want it because I'm too lazy to go back and reread, but just a suggestion.
5/10/2010 c25 sungodis
Wow! I really love your writing style! Plus, the story line is great! Please update more often. I don't know why you aren't getting more reviews, except that people are stupid. Please write soon!
5/5/2010 c25 fangfan1
Wow thats soo awesome! I have to read searching now, ilove Iggy the best and cant wait to find out what happens to him cuz he ROCKS!
4/22/2010 c25 jazzx.xbean
ooh suspense...Run Max RUN!...As for Iggy, please just make sure he's stays living, it would be quite unpleasant for him to die off! thanks for writing!
4/17/2010 c10 3maxmeb27
your battle with that albino spider WAS epic!that sounds like somthing that would happen to me!
4/17/2010 c7 maxmeb27
Great story but you spell jeffery with an g and an o so it would be geoffry...haha sorry~
4/16/2010 c25 14UnbrokenSilences
Really good. :D Continue!

-Bluejaygrl98