for The path of the hunternin

5/19 c4 Shortmike24
wtf is this shit. you are calling what naruto is doing vicious and shit. this is the fucking ninja world... he cut off a rapist head... nothing is wrong with that. it should happen in real life. you need to grow some balls.
4/13 c1 16Luciendar
Do you not see the ignorance in Naruto's point of view?

First off, even if it wasn't him, the kyubi would've still been sealed into someone. So this would all still be happening. Also, in the village or not, there are a dozen reasons to attack it. Such as, I don't know, maybe drawing him out like Pein did in canon
3/3 c27 SWAG95059
this was if im kinda late to read it
2/26 c27 yaboyameterasu
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SHIT WAS GOOD IDC WHAT ANYONE SAY THIS IS PROLLY MY FAVORITE FANFICTION BRO IT WAS SO GOOD THE EXECUTION THE WRITING THE STORY PLOT EVERYTHING THE TIME IT STARTED. Bro this was amazing 1000/10 bro thank you for writing this dude I swear. Please make a sequel where he takes up duties in the Anbu and he teaches Minato and stuff like Sakumo taught Kakashi bro this shit was 20030034999995/10 bro amazing dude I can't describe it in words how good it is bro thank you for writing this bro a wonderful work of art and well worth my time bro omg bro it was soooooooo good dude I'm so happy with how this story went I can't think of how to describe it. It was amazing eloquent (don't even know what the means hehe) and great bro this was sooooooooo good dude thank you for writing this. I'm happy how it ended, but sad how it's over. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A SEQUEL WITH NARUTO IN THE ANBU AND HIS LIFE WITH MINATO AND HANA AND THE INUZUKA CLAN HAVE THE KID BE A PRODIGY AND SHIT OR WHATEVER (just have naruto be a good dad) AND PLEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE MAKE IT AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN THIS. If you do make a sequel have it focus on Naruto though. And fuck the rest of the rookie don't have the truth revealed only to Shikamaru and shino and Kiba but he already knows and ye bro this was amazing as shittttttttttt best fanfiction I've read. It may not be a popular idea, but I love having naruto be a hunter ninja and not being so attached to the rookie (especially sakura's bitch ass) bro amazing amazing amazing. Well then, I see I've been rambling so I would like to give a final message.
Thank you for writing this masterpiece and again I hope more people find this fanfiction.
Yours truly,
yaboyameterasu
PS: I'll probably feel empty for a bit because there isn't more, but this was all in all great. Thanks again, and bye. :)
2/23 c27 jimmy.oz
Overall it was a good story not so sure about how it ended only because it weird for him to play dead like that and I also believe it should have just been a harem with how he was sleeping with women till hana but nothing wrong with just him having one woman.
1/17 c27 Digiblade
Wow! Nice fic. It started out a little rocky but improved emensely! I think this is one of the best fanfictions out there.
12/19/2020 c3 7CyberNinjaKat
Your writing is pretty good, but in this particular chapter something stood out to me...

I feel it is necessary to point out that “not finishing” does not mean less trauma. The fact that it happened at all is enough to be emotionally scarring. It is not just something you shrug off with time. Yes, severity can vary, but it is also necessary to take into account that the mind will also force one to relive the incident and even unwillingly imaging what could have happened if she hadn’t been rescued at all.
10/27/2020 c27 Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng
Finally, finished the story. It's really an excellent story. The plot is really impressive. I actually prefer the serious and power type Naruto rather than a brash and loud Naruto. It's similar like 'Lone Wolf'. I wish to see more of your works in the future.
9/1/2020 c27 Glitner
good story terrible ending
7/18/2020 c4 PrimeEmperor
actually if they want to blame someone who responsible about death asuma and other were Minato and sarutobi. he now madara will take nine tails again but he still seal it in naruto, if he not did it akatsuki not will go to konoha.. Sarutobi was responsible for naruto misery because he tell village, naruto was Jinchu and after he tell them he not train naruto and not educate him... i wonder how naruto loyal to village like that,, maybe sarutobi or danzo seal naruto mind so he can only thinking about protect village, vilage and vilage
4/5/2020 c1 reptoholic
Interesting
2/25/2020 c27 hendo2031
Truly enjoyed this story. Would be interesting to see if a follow up story starting off where this one ended. keep up the wonderful work.
12/29/2019 c27 Danny Williams
I enjoyed this story of Naruto from start to finish.
The end was very good.
12/25/2019 c27 Chue19
Well i honestly loved your story hope to rear more g ready stories from you.
11/15/2019 c8 2dopeboyb
I like how it’s supposed to be a secret who Naruto is but Tsunade just telling everyone
1,261 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »