FanFiction.Net
for When The Music Fades

10/15/2008 c1 err. who am i
Umm, I welcome myself to LMB club? :-D I don't mean to be cruel since John's my favorite Tracy, but that gravity chaos is kinda super hilarious. I want to see that in movie. LOL Ahh, always want to visit UK but too darn far from Indonesia. Have a nice trip and I'll just staring at my calendar. Mean, so mean. Sniff...
10/15/2008 c1 Susan Belcher
A John centered chapter - I love you (or rather I have a big soft spot for John).

I think your writing skills are incredible : the whole double gravity - zero gravity was so easy to visualise. But that is the thing I can say about your stories (above some of the others I've read) I can visualise the action as I'm reading them.

I hope you don't mind but I'll be printing this one out and adding it to my folder that I take into hospital with me. I desparately look forward to the next chapter.
10/15/2008 c1 72criminally charmed
I know that could have been very dangerous for John but...snicker. That was very funny to imagine. Typical for anything that is run by computer. If something can go wrong...it will.

So, you are gonna pick on Virgil this time? Well, at least Alan will get a reprieve from Mother Hen Tracy. But yeah! Dr. Palmar is back. I love that guy.

Enjoy your trip. I always wanted to see Scotland. But it is a bit more of a trip for me than you. And I hate flying. Which is kind of ironic considering I am ex-Air Force and married to Air Force.
648 « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44