FanFiction.Net
for Dasvidania

11/11/2008 c1 Nightshade Goddess
Very nice! Please keep writing, I would very much like to see more. :)
10/26/2008 c1 10AimzNemesis
This is really interesting so far, as well as being nicely-written. Please continue! I'd love to see more.
10/19/2008 c1 20Divinely Ethereal
Oh! Dragunov as a young, charming, gentlemanly delinquent who has the run of Paris... Why am I finding that HOT?

"Mon loup"-as someone correctly pointed out, it means "my wolf", and it's the most endearing term Sergei can ever have. And the French never capitalize days of the week, btw.

So, poor little girl's been abandoned? I like that she found Sergei fascinating. It's odd how children look at objects of fear as curiosities. And I really liked the powerful wolfling/little lamb contrast between them.

~Happy Writing!
10/18/2008 c1 Thordisx
Hey wow Awsome. Finally to read a Dragunov fanfiction...I like it so far mostly he finally speaking =-D Keep it up
10/16/2008 c1 15spongecake 2
Hey ho. Awesome one-shot. You're good at these. Extremely good. Thumbs up to you.
10/16/2008 c1 57SeungSeiRan
YEAH! A Dragunov fic! And a good one at that! Captivating start, I must say. This is one fic that I'm definitely looking forward to.

Ciao,

SeiRan
10/15/2008 c1 121Razer Athane
I liked this so far, particularly the 'wolfing' bit :) And, OMG SERGEI SPEAKS! Lulz. Keep up the good work.
10/15/2008 c1 14I Am The Batman
Very nice. Oh and 'mon loup' literally translates to 'my wolf' but that isn't a big deal.