for Accidents

9/11/2019 c10 TwilightGlow3
I know you probably finished this story a while ago and might never see this review, but I'll sat this anyway; your story was awesome, and I loved the twist from an odd accident in the jumper and overload in a lab to deliberate sabotage and attempts on Sheppard's life. You're a great writer, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!
10/14/2018 c10 7DgirlLuna
I know this story is from 2014, but I am really glad you decided to write it & finish it. I know how hard it is to complete stories with life, school, family, etc., taking priority. I really enjoyed reading this, it is truly a great story! Amazing job!
4/28/2018 c10 Guest
As somone who recently discovered , I am glad you were able to work your way through this story. I really enjoyed reading this one, its one of my favorites so far.
12/23/2017 c10 2Elise Deschat
glad I got to read it in its entirety...good story, lots of twists and turns...was starting to wonder if someone possessed Sheppard
12/19/2017 c10 elsiek
I enjoyed this story. I have only recently discovered fanfiction and I'm glad it took me so long or I wouldn't have found this completed story. I did not get to watch all of SGA when it was on but recently rediscovered it on the COMET channel. It was a great show and your story was faithful to the characters. Thank you. Wish you would write more.
9/3/2017 c10 Lasciella
Wow, this was an epic, awesome read. Loved the great character interactions and the tense story. Sorry for only leaving 1 review, I tend to binge read the stories on here, this was no exception. You're a fantastic writer, please don't stop writing.

Would personally love a little more John angst, the suicide "sub-plot" (i guess you'd call it that) was an interesting one. Wouldn't mind a story on a variation of that...I suppose one of these days I should try my hand at writing...

I digress, really great write, thank you so much.
5/11/2017 c10 16grnfield
Brilliant story!
11/9/2016 c10 Annie
Thank you for writing this exciting story. Luckily I've got to read it all in one go and didn't have to wait for that next chapter. It's a lovely, heart-warming story that left me smiling at the end.
3/30/2015 c10 1Dr.Zimmerman
OMG THANK U! loved ur story and loved that one PERSON finally finished writing the whole story and not ending midway.

Really amazing job, By the way, Mckay was really cool here ;)
11/6/2014 c10 Lost Seoul
Thank you so much for finishing! Wonderful! I enjoyed this so much and was following the story but ended up taking the follow of (stupid me)...but I always browse to look for new stories, saw this and was so glad to see the conclusion. Bravo to you for getting back into the story and finishing!
8/15/2014 c10 22hifield
Very nice story ... I really enjoyed it and so thankful I found it after it was all written (LOL).

Looking forward to some more stories of our favorite characters. Thanks for sharing.
8/15/2014 c9 Guest
Great chapter and Rodney got to be the hero ... good job McKay! Now I just hope they both survived!
8/9/2014 c8 hifield
I'm worried about John being in his room alone. They should have hidden him and put Ronon in his bed in case someone comes after him! Really liked his talk with Elizabeth. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
8/7/2014 c7 hifield
I liked the chapter and all of John's thoughts and dialog - gave us insight into how he was processing his circumstances. Hoping they discover who's trying to kill him soon.
8/6/2014 c1 warshipShepp
Poor Shepp not one of his best moments.. ;) I'm sure it will get better. ;)
194 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »