FanFiction.Net
for Popsicle Love and Pie Crust Promises

6/25/2016 c1 SoundScream
Damn that's so turn on
3/12/2009 c1 april
Okay, this story is awesome, possibly, no probably the best I've ever come across in the heroes universe and topping some of my all time favs of anything rather quickly. I'm torn though, I've never been a Claire/peter fan, mostly just Claire/sylar, but you have me dying for this one. I love your portrayal of Sylar as well, not to mention this badass Claire, more futuristic. . I cannot wait for more of this delicious story. . Please don't take too long with the next chapter. I'm dying to see where this goes. It's been a hellavu ride so far.oh god!i really love the claire&sylar apart.

amazing, keep going!i think your should make this story a Claire/Sylar i would love the story more I like the hints of Sylaire.I loved the Claire/Sylar sceneI'm pro sylar/claire. I think you should keep it going in that direction :) there's something really hot about Sylaire.
1/14/2009 c1 15Alexxis T. Swan
That was awesome! So in character! I loved that she took control from him! Girl power! There she wa so like him. I wonder what her fathers gonna do. Wait the revenge was on him right or maybe it was peter? I hope she gets dressed before whoever gets there.
12/31/2008 c1 The-essence-of-everything
Very good lol interesting loving the revenge thing lol that was funny(even if it wasn't meant to be) keep writing sylaire fics and just keep writing anyway because you are really good lol :)
11/7/2008 c1 3Casdeya
Very dark, but good. I like the idea behind it and that it's not the more traditional kind of they-fall-in-love story. Great work.
10/23/2008 c1 43PreviouslyDead
who was the girl? i have my suspicians but i want to know if im right.

good btw, nice and very syler
10/20/2008 c1 crono
ew! incest! lol just kidding!