for Indiana Jones and the Lair of The Monkey King

12/23/2012 c3 12lkcrm94
I'm glad I stumbled across this fanfic just now, because it's pretty good so far. The story looks and is promising, the characters are all good, and like a previous reviewer said, it's playing out like a TaleSpin episode. I'm surprised no-one thought of doing a TaleSpin/Indiana Jones crossover before, to be honest. There were a few minor spelling errors, but nothing too noticable or detracting. Overall, a great job!
11/3/2009 c3 Aviv
Umm this story is weird, and isney does own indiana jones and lucasfilm. by the way can i contact you? whoever wrote this story?
5/24/2009 c3 Morph
Definitly a nifty idea. Most of my fave eps from Talespin had an Indy feel to them, so it fits nicely.
4/10/2009 c3 marc alun chamberlain
I love this story plz keep it up
12/6/2008 c3 29Wanderer D
:D this is priceless, I hope you write more!
12/6/2008 c3 45Master of the Boot
I'm loving this still, it all plays out just like an episode of Talespin. Now Indy is going to have to go and break out Baloo.

I'm with you until the end. Also, good way to introduce the main treasure.

Ta

Master of the Boot
12/5/2008 c2 Master of the Boot
This story is a match made in heaven. What can I say, for the same reason that I love this I also love Indianna Jones. Big thumbs up for bringing in Beloc.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
10/28/2008 c3 1ShiningShadow2900
WOW you weren't kidding on this chapter. Very cool on Baloo kidnapping and Joe willing to help with a certain fedora wearing adventurer. Cool I can't wait for the next chappie to read what will happens next you rock as a writer.
10/28/2008 c2 ShiningShadow2900
This is so funny from start to end with the part of the pygmies chasing Baloo and co. You brought back that dude Beloch very nice touch. I love it how this is going so far and the next chapter will establish that. Bravo on your great writing.
10/28/2008 c1 ShiningShadow2900
This story ABSOLUTELY ROCKS! The whole idea of Indiana Jones that's so cool on your part. Now I read the other chapters will give reviews on them. This first chapter has the bang for my bucks you rock.
10/21/2008 c1 3Signora Ramazzotti