for The Professional Stalker's Club

9/5/2009 c1 1junebirch13
haha!

this was funny :)

that club sounds like a very very fun club! lol
10/26/2008 c1 16Azrael-013
'I Love My Stalker' badges. Classic. You should market them.

This looks very interesting. And more power to the Professional Stalker's Club.
10/24/2008 c1 4SaraHHH
The image of Jericho running around with cake around his mouth is too funny aswell as the boys arguing over who has the best stalker.

Nice little one shot here.
10/22/2008 c1 11nolongerwriting-x
Priceless.

I was told about this first thing this morning, and I'm glad I was. It's helped make my boring-as-hell day a good one already.

Hyper Jericho... That would be hella funny to see XD

SEXY BADGES!

Hahaha, awesome story. Loved it.
10/21/2008 c1 47TakerTakeMe
"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Genius, I tell you. Chris should've smacked Triple H for saying his stalker was better though =)
10/21/2008 c1 29Livin on the EDGE
As a member of the PSC. i loved it. It was awesome. Don't worry about me stalking Adam for real. i can do that online anyday. LOL. *Evil Grin* just kidding. it was great though.
10/21/2008 c1 162Dark Kaneanite
Viva la PSC! Loves it hun! And the image of Kane licking cream off of his finger...kill me now...my musi are definately going haywire over that one.
10/21/2008 c1 Donna
ur not and by the way, it was AWESOME :D
10/21/2008 c1 21Edward's Josie Black
It's beautiful! It makes me super-duper happy.

And it could totally be longer. If you chose to expand it. Which is awesome. *nod*

Aww, I love the buttons!

Jeff and Punk would end up getting sparkly cards from me, which would lead to jealousy on the part of Chris, who would go on some sort of rant about not getting sparkles. .

...I almost sent Jeffrey a card care of Matthew when I found out about the fire. No joke. I still COULD send him a card, technically, just for the heck of it. And I could sign it "The Professional Stalkers' Club." XD I LOVE it. We could just send them cards and stuff through poor Matt...although he might not appreciate that too much. OMG that would be too funny...

I wanna write a PSC one-shot too now...O.o
10/21/2008 c1 wrestlefan4
I don't know why but it bugged me Jericho never wiped the cake off his face, I just wanted to lick my finger and wipe his face off lol. That was really funny I liked it. I wanna stalk Taker, that would be awesome. :D
10/21/2008 c1 4RKO.I.F
Ugh! Loved it so fucking much lol! It was awesome! Glad to be part of the PSC!
10/21/2008 c1 8Animal Luvr 4 Life
This was rather interesting, I would love to see what the PSC does next.
10/21/2008 c1 145Miss Meggie
I like it are you gonna keep going
10/21/2008 c1 35x.Mayhem.x
STALKERS!

CAKE!

BADGES!

That was hilarious, and it seriously rocks. I can't stop giggling.