FanFiction.Net
for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

5/17/2011 c10 CRAZYjalapeno
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY ENDED LIKE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING! anyways...it's your choice...so sorry cause i like happy endings.
5/16/2011 c2 CRAZYjalapeno
OMG! My panties are soaked because of this chapter! gotta get new ones :D
5/16/2011 c1 CRAZYjalapeno
I can't believe that i already get an ALMOST love scene in the first chapter...intense!
4/28/2011 c10 nikif
one word "perfect"

thanks for this talent:)
4/10/2011 c10 1Elair
Hehehe... 'Rage'-s review makes me giggle.

First off, I think that you have SERIOUS writing talent. Really, it's captivating and enthralling and just all around good. The end was so lovely and tragic, I can't help but be angry they didn't end up together, but honestly I wouldn't want it written any ways else. It was so true to everyone and so perfect, just good.

Hope you keep writing, I look forwards to whatever you have in store for us next!

~Elair
4/5/2011 c10 Rage
Hi, I'm writing this anonymously because it's really late where I am and I stayed up to finish this because I loved it so much. But I'm feeling so fucking angry I just need to rage, feel lucky I didn't do this on facebook.

1st

It's a fucking fanficiton. If you're going to write non-cannon couples there is no way to be 'true to the characters'. It's just a fucking cop out.

2nd

I get that you're trying to be poetic and shit but really? This is fucked. You write the whole thing, they're SO happy with each other and then in the LAST chapter you do, pretty much a 360 and decide, no actually I'm going to break them up and make everyone miserable.

3rd

I love tragedy, so don't be thinking I'm some pansy ass 15yr who just wants flowers and rainbows. But the difference between real tragedy and this is that the greats build it up, so that it's not so GUT WRENCHING. You just build us up and then let us go. Cruel. Not to mention heartless.
4/1/2011 c1 Theogonia
omg!i almost cried.very realistic and charaters were well defined.luv it.
1/25/2011 c10 C.Watherston
To JadedDragon4

What a wonderfully heart-breaking story. Very well done, beautifully written, and above all realistic. Well, as realistic as this favourite pairing can be. Great job, and very well titled to go with it.

CW
1/6/2011 c10 3immixx
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! i basically just read the whole 10 chapters and it was like the best dramione ever, but it was so sad! Aw, it was so sweet but mean mean Draco! haha i was so shocked when i read that lol :) that was brilliant but very sad :( x
12/28/2010 c10 HYL
My favourite fanfiction yet. I really hope you can do a sequel of it though. From your info i know you're a realist but it's when those things in real life can't be possible, that's probably the most solid reason to write fanfiction. I just hope that they can be together. Cause obviously they can't be in real life. Let them stay together. Please? (:
12/27/2010 c10 Daily-Bee
My heart is broken too!

You write very well, and may I say that your more sexual scenes are very very steamy! ;)
12/22/2010 c10 15Cutie Bunny
MAke a sequeling! please please begging u
11/28/2010 c10 21toxicgurl169
From now on I am going straight to the end of your chapters and check if there was a happy ending or not cause honestly, I am in tears right now. You completely broke my heart. I spent half the day reading this and they didnt even end up together. Im completely broken. Brillant writing, but you just killed me!
11/7/2010 c10 lochness18
Hey jadeddragon4,

would just like to say what a pleasure it was to spend all of yesterday afternoon reading your story.

I couldnt stop reading. It was so exciting, sexy, sad, fun and nail biting. You even got a tear out of me at the end of the last chapeter. Especially that cute little moment that they shared on the train.

All in all i thought it was a fantastic read and shall tell all of my friends. Keep up the good work and keep writing. You have amazing talents and they shouldnt be wasted.

Yours

lochness18 :)
10/15/2010 c10 TheWonderingYears
Great story. But awful ending. It leaves too many doors open for me. Ppl who fall in love dont walk away that easy.
495 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »