FanFiction.Net
for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

10/13/2010 c10 21gnrkrystle
OH HELL NO! UGH! BAD ENDING! lol heartbreaking. Well written, but HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT? hahaha thanks for sharing!
10/9/2010 c1 Hannely-Lemourse
In the last, it is so touching and sad... :( But I love this chapter. I hope their's more in the second chap!
9/15/2010 c1 ThASaBsTeR
I'd love to have had a happy ending, but this sad ending is just so serene and perfect I can't be mad at you. Well done. At least you got them to confess their love for each other :) Thank you for your wonderful story.
9/2/2010 c10 xXMagicalMeXx
wow. just... wow. That was sooooooo sad. my gosh, my eyes are filled with tears. wow.

on another, less speechless, note, I really think a sequel would be awesome. like if they were all grown up and hermione had kids and stuff and they just happened to meet. oooohhhh, i like the idea even more now that i can read it.

Well... fabulous job, however many years late i may be.
9/1/2010 c10 DawnWalnut
I know it's been years since you wrote this story but I think you still deserve praise. The ending had me tearing up and I think the ability of an author to do that is just amazing.
8/31/2010 c10 Sin-and-Smokin
This story iss sooo blooody goood! I was nearly bawling near the end... have you ever thought about making a sequel?

I think thre could be an amazing sequel so please consider it

x
8/22/2010 c10 Tharrina
this was excellent! I was crying my eyes out the whole last chapter.
8/17/2010 c10 14Always.Cryd.Confidently
Awww... that's so sad... ;-; but it was a fitting end. Well written. I loved this story.
8/6/2010 c10 12TrueCharlix
Okay, since I'm swedish, I can't really find the words in english to describe my thoughts about this story, wich really sucks becsuse I want you to know!

So all I can say is that I loved it and that i'ts absolutley the best fanfiction on this site!

And yeah, the end was perfect. I'm still crying xD

keep the good job up and thanks for wonderfoul reading!
7/15/2010 c10 1jjgabona
nooooo! plz plz plz write a sequel? this story was to awesome to have such a sad ending! i cried! maybe Draco could stand up to his father or something idk just don't leave it like that
7/10/2010 c5 9DaOnLeeSam
lol
7/1/2010 c10 2gottaloveromance
Awwww why did you have to do that! I cried sooo much! You should make an alternative ending for me since I cried for a good 20 minutes. A good happy ending that will make up for all that crying! I got all my hopes crushed when I saw that he was bein an ass and I sespected it to be cuz of his father but then I figured he would defy him in the end. Awww now you went a ruined my night with a sad ending. I read this nice and slow for about 3 hours and I am greatly greatly greatly extremely sad now. Hence the ranting of being sad. Aww anyways. Yes if you could write and alternative ending for fun and to please some people like me that would be amazing and I would love this story the most out of all the fanfictions I have been reading this summer for a dramoine! 3 please consider! :( :| :)
6/26/2010 c10 wolfiegirl83
Oh my gosh! So good! Any chance for a sequal?
5/29/2010 c10 5Honey Ze
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! u are cruel ! i wanted a happy ending !
5/3/2010 c1 6A. Ymous
Great story! Though I found it a little rushed, but the smexiness made up for it! ;D
495 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »