for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

1/15/2019 c10 julliamey
I'm crying, you broke my heart
12/18/2018 c10 ayenotcreative
Though I hoped for a happy ending, sad endings are alright too. Unfortunately, in reality, sad endings tend to take over. Happy endings gives us a sense of hope, but that hope is usually false. It just makes everything more bleak.
Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed the smut scenes and how the heart breaking scenes made my heart feel something. I haven’t felt something this painful in a long time.
11/16/2018 c10 sw
woah. i actually cried. not sure if it was because i was listening to mahler or not, but this was truly beautiful, but so sad at the end.
11/5/2018 c10 1eternityluvv
I haven't cried this much on a fanfiction since I read isolation which I read. 5 times God I love this I'm going to have to read this again.
7/30/2018 c10 2DesMay
nooooooooooo. you broke my heart.
5/21/2018 c10 Georgia
This has literally made me cry also when you have finsihed reading you have to listen to Already gone y sleeping at last it is literally made for this book just listen to the lyrics! I love this book it is amazing and has broken my heart!
5/20/2018 c10 Guest
The part where Draco turned on Hermione did it for me, I cried for her, the relationship, and her broken spirit. I cried when they said goodbye for the final time. Overall, a beautiful and very wonderful story, would read it any chance I could get,
4/11/2018 c10 Namithaa
Your emotional depth is wonderful. If anything, I would have liked a warning about the ending before I started reading this fic
4/9/2018 c10 Abi
First of all I would just like to day that this is my first ever review that I have done for a fanfiction story. And this particular chapter compelled me to voice my opinions.

I was on tears by the time I reached the end of the story. I could not belive that they walked away from each other. I felt that that had such a strong connection with each other (emotionally) that the love that had grown within each of them was strong enough for Draco to not care about being disowned by his dad and move in with Hermione. I wanted SOOOOO much for them to be together as I very strongly feel that they would have made a brilliant couple which are perfect for each other.

Draco said it himself that he does not care about pureblood not Hermione beong a mudblood in the closing chapters of the fanfiction.

I just can't understand why Draco chose to walk away from Hermione who is the love of his life when the love each other soooo very much and for what because he was afraid of being cur off from everything he knew.

I just want to finish on a high note before I start ranting This fanfiction is absolutely brilliant and o have loved reading every single part of it. It has tons of mystery in it as to what Draco's motives were for kissing Hermione in the first place. Also having as read the amount of Dramione Fanfictions that I habe I would also like to say that this fantastic fanfiction gave me what I would describe a new perspective on the whole idea of dramione and a new angle to view their relationship from.

Even though I wanted sooooo much for them to be together and as much as the ending broke my heart and caused me to start Crying my eyes out it was truly brilliant and I will again read this fanfiction and I will recommend this story to my friends.

Well done to the author of "My Love Sprung From My Only Hate" you have done the while idea of Dramione justice. Keep up the brilliant work and I can't wait to read more of your fanfictions. I know that I won't be able to write this well about Dramione.
4/4/2018 c10 STG
Oh my god...
That made me so sad. I felt like crying and I think that a part of me has died too. I think that this was a good twist to the story. It really shook me up at the end. I kind of felt sad that Draco’s Dad made him break up with Hermione. She never deserved that. But overall I love the plot and continue to create more Dramione! Thx for a great fanfic.
1/3/2018 c10 arohalee
Ooh :(
I have a love/hate relationship with angst, like a train wreck I can't look away from.. Not gonna lie, I'm a little mad at Draco lol.

Time to go stumble on something fluffy to redeem the poor boy in my eyes.
1/2/2018 c10 xXNetherWingsXx
All I can say is WOW! At the time I write this review itit 1:08 in the morning and I have just finished reading chapter ten. As much as I was hoping for a happy ending, their breakup in the end literally blew my socks off. The way you gave the viewers the steamy sex all through the story then the two of them saying one last goodbye is amazing. Man, this is the best Dramione ship story I have ever read. Keep up the good work and amazing sex scenes!
With plenty of thumbs up
xXNetherWingsXx
12/23/2017 c10 DrappleOTP
OMFG IMMA GONNA HACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND EDIT IT. (OR WRITE A SEQUEL) WHYYYYYYYY DID YOU DO THAT? Crying like there is no tomorrow.

My pillow is now dying from the punches I gave it.

ARRGGGHHHHHHHH!

Honestly tho, WHY? It's DRAMIONE, the ultimate OTP foreever, other than drapple.

MAKE A SEQUEL!
NOW.
or i will seriously hack into your account and do it for you.
12/4/2017 c10 riverDraconis
Some stories leave an ache behind even if you are reading them for the umpteenth time.
Countless of us go through that every single time we read it.
Please give us a sequel...that doesn't leave a tear in our hearts.
Please, please, please x
10/9/2017 c10 MotekElm
heartbreak and angst! yet realistic. well written.
495 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »