FanFiction.Net
for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

12/19/2008 c10 PricelessMemories
O.M.G.

I don't even know what to say.

Wowo.

I loved it.

Great Job!

NcLe
12/19/2008 c1 PricelessMemories
Wow.

Of all the fics I've read of Draco and Hermione getting intimate in the first chapter...this is by far one of the more tasteful ones. Which is strange, given the content.

Good Job!

NcLe
12/18/2008 c1 13xClutteredxChaosx
Hey I've only read the first chapter so far but it is really well written, with an AMAZING cliff hanger, hehe. Oh Hermione and Draco really do suit each other, in forbidden kind of way ^^
12/17/2008 c10 1owl.called.raven
wow! way intense story. total dug it.
12/17/2008 c10 13Romantic-Agony
Just... wow.

I was wondering how this was going to end so suddenly. But I didn't expect this. It reminds me of something I went through. Not exactly, but enough for my chest to tighten and the desire to cry surfaced. It was really good.
12/17/2008 c10 14Tendolover
aw that was so sad. I loved it.
12/17/2008 c10 Padfoot7Prongs
Aww! It's so sad I think you made the right decision though in staying true to the characters, while I would have loved a happy ending of course this one was probably better. I love Draco though, he is such a great character. Thanks for a wonderful story.

-P7P
12/17/2008 c9 Padfoot7Prongs
Aww, I'm glad Ginny came around. seriously if my best friend hates the guy I'm dating, it really puts a damper on the relationship. My friends have to like him, after all we are pretty much the same people. You're story is great by the way. It's really well written and I hope that I can one day become as talented as you are, although its probably natural, so if I can't do it now, I probably won't ever be able to. I can't wait to read the next chapter, so that's what I'm going to do, haha.

-P7P
12/17/2008 c8 Christie09
Okay. So I wanted to add one more comment about the ending, but apparently you can only review each chapter once. So here it is in Chapter 8. Haha. Anyway, I think a sequel would be awesome. This is kind of far fetched but maybe Hermione could be getting married and Malfoy realizes the mistake he made. Either way, I was pulling for a happy ending. But I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do. Awesome work and wonderful writing.
12/17/2008 c10 5SweetDreamsMuse
aww what a jerk ending! haha its okay though, you gotta do what you gotta do. still it was very well written (: good job!
12/16/2008 c10 TheMidnightLemon
Bah! No, it was not the ending I hoped for, but it was realistic. Very good writing, as always. I hope to read more from you soon!
12/16/2008 c10 1AvidTwilighterOCD
I LOVED THIS STORY! The ending was sad, yes; but also very necessary. I think this is one of my favorite stories because it kind of fits with how it probably would have happened in the actual book. They may love each other but there was no way for them to be together. I can also tell when a story is good if it makes me cry! And i may be embaressed to state this out loud but it did make me cry! So good job. I really think it would be interesting (if you wanted a happy ending) If you made a sequel to this story. You know set in the future when the war was over and blood didn't matter anymore! I would love to here your version of that. All in all a very good read! Looking forward to some of your future work. Keep up the good writing!
12/16/2008 c10 3Mirukarumi
aw that was sad :( but i liked the story none-the-less. Good job
12/16/2008 c10 14Crookshanks.x
Okay, I'm not going to pretend to be happy at the moment :P I stayed up until 3:30 to read this story because I needed a break from exam stress and they didn't end up together! AH.

-flails-

-.-

-watches my ship sink-

(Don't take this as a negative review, though, because it's most definitely not. I'm just very dependant on happy endings :P)
12/16/2008 c10 3sesshomaru2088
your story was awesome, but at the very beginning when i was searching for a story to read, i stopped at your story and it said happy ending. i'm really dissapointed how it ended but you are an awesome author and i look forward to reading more of your stories. awesome love scenes. most of the stories i read have terrible love scenes but yours are some of the best i've ever read. I wish you alot of creative thoughts and keep writing.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS