for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

3/22/2017 c10 Cheryl Sequeira
Beyond amazing!
3/1/2017 c10 fandomgirl723
I hate you.

However it was a reasonable ending.

I STILL HATE YOU!

(Not really)

I
2/12/2017 c10 serpentdream
This was heartbreaking at the end but I admire the way you wrote it instead of all the much more unrealistic happy routes you could have taken. This felt real and raw and was beautiful
2/11/2017 c10 MirandA
Woah woah woah. Keep going! Please it's killing me. This was such a great story and you need to continue! Please! Jump ahead a couple years or something!
Love this
1/21/2017 c10 29dreams and desperation
Nice story! Sad, but I still liked it. Xx
11/28/2016 c10 9Darkest Heiress
A good writer can make their reader feel something, but a great writer can make the reader feel happiness. Your ending was depressing, yet predictable. It was great until the ending, which unfortunately for me, kind of ruined it. You could write an amazing sequel, though. On your profile you said your a "realist", but the reality is that reader want not always a happy ending, but a satisfying one, however I considered this to be neither. You're a great author and could (and in my opinion should) write a sequel. You're stories are great.
11/15/2016 c10 El Ross
Actually cried at this book, such an amazing story. But as a Draco and hermione fan I would have loved for them to get together in the end xx
11/7/2016 c10 CamiiNation3345
WTF! I HATE U FOR THIS ENDING. I WAS GONNA FAVORITE BUT U HAD TO PULL THAT ENDING OFF. WHYYYYYY WHYYYYYYY WHYYY DIS U DO THAT. U BETTER MAKE A SEQUAL OR ELSE.
9/26/2016 c10 14CindyBV
Great story... But can't favourite because of end :-(
9/7/2016 c10 Alex
OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING! WHAT AN INCREDABLE READ! It just takes you on a high to a low and kills you but at the same time makes you warm inside with happiness. It was a perfect story. At times I was close to tears and as I finished the story I was actually shaking. This was amazing, fabulous job. I am extremely impressed.

Beautiful story.
7/14/2016 c10 abigail
6/24/2016 c1 Dulce Muerte
Loved this story, the ending had me bawling so well done
6/12/2016 c10 Mrs-Malfoy
Is there any possibility that you make a sequel where they actually end up together plz because this broke my heart to pieces and I cried for hours because of the ending I haven't been able to start any new books or storys
6/10/2016 c10 Guest