FanFiction.Net
for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

2/8/2016 c1 AnnaOxford
I was looking forward to reading this, what a disappointment. Draco ended up being a coward, how surprising.
12/15/2015 c1 Dimplz
Well that escalated quickly. -_-
11/29/2015 c10 Karrrraaaa
Why did it have to end like that? You've left me sobbing for hours on end... Did you have to do that to me? The whole story way just so perfect, but I'll never be able to recover from the ending.
11/5/2015 c10 Guest
This is one of the best Dramione fanfics I've read! The ending was soooooo disheartening! I feel sick and sad! It's 3 in the morning right now, and I was so happy reading the whole story in one sitting. I wish it was a happy ending, but I do agree with you that Draco stayed true to his real character. You are a gifted writer, keep up the good work. Dramione Forever!
10/26/2015 c10 Ecoalien123
Oh my god...this split my heart in a thousand pieces
8/21/2015 c10 characetsworld6891
the pain
8/12/2015 c10 Eden
Ah how could you do this to me!? I loved it but ended up crying in my room at midnight! I understand that this was the right ending though. Fantastic writing and a good plot line, I can't say I haven't experienced something like this with a boy I know so I love the relatability
8/11/2015 c10 20dean-winchester-is-our-king
you nearly took the cry out of me. it was AWESOME! For me Draco was a jurk but anyway. I loved Ron on 10! I loved it so much i will keep on looking your work Congrats!
8/11/2015 c1 dean-winchester-is-our-king
okay. i just ended reading this and I'm really lucky for finding this story. i have to say that my feels are so fucked up that im hardly crying. it's was so fucking amazing I loved it! it's more sexual that I would like, cause in my mind Dramione doesn't have so much sex lol but I loved it anyway! keep the good work! i will keep reading you! xx
8/11/2015 c9 dean-winchester-is-our-king
okay. i just ended reading this and I'm really lucky for finding this story. it's amazing I loved it! it's more sexual that I would like, cause for me Dramione doesn't make so much sex lol but I loved it anyway! keep the good work!
8/6/2015 c10 15champagne for the pain
I don't even know if you're still active on this account but this story seriously needs switched over to the tragedy category. Hopefully someone will check the reviews before they start reading and see mine and realize if they want a happy ending this is not something they should read.
7/1/2015 c10 Guest
Why! I'm crying now :'(
6/7/2015 c10 Guest
So you took the lazy, cowardly way out and decided that even though you wrote this as a Draco/Hermione "romance" story, you chose to lie about the "romance" and kill what was going on between them instead. You need to change this label to just "angst" instead of lying about it being a "romance".
6/7/2015 c10 Kat
I love how it stays true to the characters, but not gonna lie, I was pissed as hell when at first. I had to sit and think about it (while torrents of water were running down my face, of course) to see that it was actually one of the best endings I've seen in a Dramione fanfic.
5/22/2015 c10 Guest
Waste of my time. Obviously he hasn't changed at all if he chose his father over her. honestly.
495 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »