FanFiction.Net
for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

7/28/2014 c10 Guest
The Draco in this story didn't love her. He just had a thing for Hermione. The Draco in someone else's story loved her more. He didn's stop seeing Hermione because of money. In fact he went into hiding with her to protect their class asighment which was also their baby girl. Draco's dad was out to kill their baby.
7/27/2014 c9 CJ
Why couldn't she just tell Draco that she loved him? Why could she spend the holliday with her friends and Draco. She could just go back to Hogwarts during the holliday break.
7/27/2014 c7 Guest
I don't think that she would have given him a blow, right up in the stands.
7/26/2014 c6 CJ
Hermione needs to look at her time with Draco Malfoy as a one time deal and get another boy quick. Because she is too good for him.
7/26/2014 c5 Guest
I wonder what would happen if Hermione decided to go out with another boy? I wonder what would happen if Draco did the same thing?
7/26/2014 c3 CJ
Draco seems almost super natural.
7/26/2014 c2 CJ
She should have never kissed Draco. Now she can't stop thinking about him.
7/26/2014 c1 Guest
Draco is going to be chasing after her for sure.
7/24/2014 c10 5GrangerGirl222
THIS HAS KILLED ME, oh my feelings, they have been set aflame! Oh Merlin, this has killed me, it's official. I'm dead. You killed me. I'm crying too hard. Oh Merlin. How dare you. Oh Merlin. This was amazingly written, and I stayed up to read this, and it killed me. Oh Merlin. I love this story, I don't know why, it's so SAD, but I love it. I'm just going to imagine that later on they love each other, okay? Okay. Phew.
7/20/2014 c10 Guest
Hey :) at first, im from germany so excuse my grammar ;)
I know its a long time ago you posted that story but nevertheless i would like to review!
I loved this fanfiction and it broke my heart as i came to the end. I expected a happy ending and i was actually crying with hermoine! I felt with her and was totally shockt as it came down to the final in the great hall. All i was thinking about was no, no, no it cant be, he does love her! Afterwrds i loughed about myself about my hyper-reaction, but i am so impressed about your writing that your story made me feel like this!
No ff ever was able to this until i read yours! So even if its a bit too late and i am not sure you will read this, i want to say thank you and that you have my respect about you writing skill! Youre very talented! And i need to say, its the first ff, i read in english becaue i am normally to lazy for it but your story was perfect. -from the beginning on, what is the reason, i kept on reading!
From a german fan of you talent :)
7/3/2014 c10 TheBoyWhoLived190
I'm crying! That was so sad :'(
6/25/2014 c10 Lanaect
I can't believe it's over! Great story. I loved every chapter!
6/19/2014 c10 Guest
THIS IS THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE I WANT TO CRY HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ THERE IS NO TIME FOR PUNCTUATION BECAUSE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THE PUNCTUATION OH MY LORD THAT WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT TO CRY I LOVE YOU
4/18/2014 c10 gothicgirl22
Oh no he didn't -O
3/15/2014 c10 OakPixie 7284
WHYYYY?! Please make a sequel! I love this fanfic too much!
495 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »