FanFiction.Net
for My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate

2/12/2014 c10 Guest
I literally cried reading the ending! You did an AMAZING job with this! I loved every bit of it
1/19/2014 c10 9alliekiwi
I loved this story, even though it ended so bitter sweet. In fact I've just been sitting here day dreaming a sequel!
1/15/2014 c10 Atsila
I must admit I expected a happy ending but in all honesty the story wouldn't have been as good if it was. The sad tragic ending is amazing. Star-crossed lover don't always have a happy fairytale ending. Love your story.
1/4/2014 c10 43SableUnstable
It's a good story. I enjoyed it and it the lemons were certainly hot. Unfortunately, I big on happy endings, so the way it wrapped up was a let down for me. That's not to say I won't go check out your other stuff. You're a good writer, I just need my happily ever after. :)
1/3/2014 c10 Guest
Great story, and despite the length, didn't feel rushed in any way. The last chapter had me on tenterhooks, and this is one of the few Dramione stories I've read where I can understand why there isn't, and agree that there shouldn't be, a happy ending. Hope to find more great stories from you.
12/17/2013 c10 Guest
Interesting story. But such a sad end.
11/7/2013 c10 TheFong
Beautiful story :') too bad it didnt have a happy ending...
10/10/2013 c10 Guest
Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,S equel,Sequel,
C'mon people join me
Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,Sequel,S equel,Sequel,
9/27/2013 c10 LydiaLydia
Aw, D&H were so cute in this story, poor kids. I usually want a happy ending, but it does feel more realistic this way, so I didn't mind the final goodbye. And they're so young, it feels like their future is open, as the platform they stand on in that last scene.
If you believe in it, guys, it can still happen some day :p
9/18/2013 c3 ofallthevillages
I am now three chapters into this and I am already dreading the knot that has formed in my stomach from my thoughts, angry with disappointment in myself for not stumbling upon this years ago...

Regardless of my lateness to this great story arc, I am completely enthralled by your ability to capture both the seductive qualities of lustful young love as well as your ineffable voice that so closely resembles the simple but powerful tone of Rowling herself...

I give you props and bouquets of roses and boxes of chocolates and so on and so forth—for I think it deserving for you to know your's is my very first fan-fic. Never have read one before, and I've always belittled their value or ability in my head; but you've proven me very wrong. So, thank you.

Cheers,

—J.V.
9/10/2013 c4 1TheGirlWhoEatsPie
HOLY SWEET JESUS!
7/23/2013 c10 Guest
The feels…angst…oh the feels.
7/17/2013 c10 2please insert selected name
This is so good god I'm blubbering like a baby jeez
6/19/2013 c1 1LifesPassion
mwa ha ha leave the poor boy hanging there.

but seriously, nice opening chapter I look forward to reading the rest of this lovely fiction.
495 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »