FanFiction.Net
for Deception

4/10/2016 c7 1Scribleyellow
I really hope you can update soon:)
3/18/2013 c7 Guest
This is almost too good.
8/20/2012 c7 TheGoldenHairedMockingjay
Love your story!
1/23/2011 c7 13Carlypso
This story is amazing! I hope it gets updated soon!
1/23/2011 c1 Carlypso
I think i may possibly die of excitement, its hard to find awesome Ironman fanfictions on here, and i think i just found one.
12/9/2010 c4 6SummerParamour
Love it, love it, love it! Really, this is one of the best Tony/OC stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot.

You take the time to explain the life of the main character, and to support it with details as well. Not only that, but you add more than one character and you make sure that there's that spark that pulls the reader in.

Have you ever thought about writing and original and publishing it? I'll tell you one thing, I would definitely buy it. Hell, I'd read it in a day.

Keep up the amazing work!
12/9/2010 c2 SummerParamour
What a story! I never would've thought to base a story off the fact that the main character is a spy. Wait, I did, but I didn't have the gall to write it. YOU ARE A BRAVE SOUL!

Anyways, I'm loving it!
3/6/2010 c2 20xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx
i think this is getting the heat wave spiced up! :)
3/6/2010 c1 xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx
O_O! damn! i was eating when i read this story!
9/11/2009 c7 58SilverHeart09
PLEASE finish this!
8/30/2009 c7 Do you mind or matter
i love your series :]

and its so cute the way you can tell Jack's in love with Steph.

he shouldnt hide the love, EMBRACE IT ;D

please write more, please? pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top?

P.S I'm a Brit, so i find all of her attacks against the Americans so hilarious xD
6/18/2009 c7 EyeCandii.x
I love thiss.. cnt wait for more, sometimes tho its quite vague which characters are speaking in a convo if yu get me. Brilliant so far, well done.. =]
5/23/2009 c7 LLK8976
First let me say that I am not the biggest Iron Man fan..that being said I am really enjoying this! LOL Honestly never thought I would, it was just going to be something that I read to just read something. I thought I would be rolling my eyes and just wanting it to end. Well, I can admit when I was wrong. This last chapter just killed me. I was laughing out loud and getting the 'what is she on?' looks from the people around me. I can't wait for the next update!
5/9/2009 c7 2SociallyAwkwardHumanAnomaly
Great Job. I like your story a lot...=D
3/22/2009 c7 1BloodyLittleMinx
This was fantastic. As much as I loved Brode's little revenge, I found it much more amusing how surprised Jack was to find his could kick ass. I am finding the race to be very interesting so far and I can't wait to see what happens. Until my next review,

55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »