for Never Fear Big Brother Is Here

10/2/2014 c27 thibbs65
please update this awesome story
10/3/2011 c26 kaefoster
I loved this chapter. onto the next one!
9/30/2011 c27 hebewe
I just found your story today. It's really great. And I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update again very soon.

Oh, and I think you should write an entire chapter with all the clues in it. Again, please update soon.
9/30/2011 c27 20twilightnaley19
CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I WONDER WHAT NATHAN HAS PLANNED.
9/29/2011 c27 Guest
More!
3/10/2011 c26 kaefoster
great job can't wait for more!
3/10/2011 c26 twilightnaley19
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE NALEY.
5/13/2010 c25 kaefoster
UPDATE
5/13/2010 c25 twilightnaley19
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
10/2/2009 c24 3AvoidingReality
great story, please update soon!
7/28/2009 c21 3DenayAmber
I have a question. I have been reading it and I'm a little confused about somethings.

1. I thought Lucas was okay with Nathan and Haley together

2. I thought all of the girls had graduated from high school so how did Nathan get younger than Brooke.

Just curious you know
7/27/2009 c24 WWUFANOTH
I love this story! I never saw this coming!
7/26/2009 c24 20twilightnaley19
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE PLAN THAT CHRIS CAME UP WITH. I AM GLAD THAT YOU ADDED HIM INTO THE MIX. HOPE THAT NATHAN, CHRIS AND HALEY ARE GOING TO BE OK. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AS FOR WHEN SEASON 7 COMES OUT, THE LAST I HEARD THE DATE FOR IT WAS SEPTEMBER 14TH (THIS IS THE USA DATE) AT 8:00PM I THINK, CAUSE THEY SWAPPED SPOTS WITH GOSSIP GIRL. I AM NOT SURE IF THE DATE HAS CHANGED BUT I HOPE THAT HELPS.
7/13/2009 c23 twilightnaley19
OMG! I HOPE THAT NALEY GETS OUT OF THERE, AND THAT NATHAN GETS BETTER. IT WAS SO SWEET TO SEE NATHAN MORE WORRIED ABOUT HALEY THAN HIMSELF. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/15/2009 c22 chase the memories
who's that dude took haley in the car? hope that nathan didn't mean it when he told her that... can't wait for next... update this soon...
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »