for You're All That I Need

5/24/2020 c1 Dunn96H
Such a great heartwarming onehsot. And the detailed description of the nature and surroundings, it was amazing.
2/6/2017 c1 2HolyCross9
This is precisely how Dawn of the Dragon should have ended.
12/21/2015 c1 Anon. Reviewer
Words cannot describe how perfectly this ties in to the games. Do I feel guilty for reading fanfics? Not if they're as perfect as this one.

Good job, and keep up the good work!
4/23/2015 c1 1Ten-X Legacy
That was great.
Nice way to wrap it up.
12/29/2014 c1 Kevin
That was absolutely incredible!
4/3/2014 c1 3Nevesrulesall
Just...wow. I mean. Dude, that ending, that's some Oscar worthy stuff right there.
4/20/2013 c1 3Pacer287
No words, only tears.
1/5/2013 c1 Guest
I'm at loss 4 words
7/18/2011 c1 5bhPixelFire
I love this oneshot... I've read it more than once...

I have been reading Secrets of Convexity and was wondering what's next?

I've been reading Fanfiction, and decided to write my own Spyro and Cynder series... The Spyro and Cynder Chronicles...

I was hoping you could give me some pointers?

thanks for listening

Brandon-The Real Spyro
11/12/2010 c1 10Shadeslayer35
This is an awesomely sweet oneshot. I love anything to do with these two. Spyro X Cynder Forever!
9/7/2010 c1 WindDragon86
This is beautiful. I could have never summed it up better, nor could anyone else. If the game had had dialogue after the ending, nothing would have been more perfect than that. This makes me want to see even more what will happen in any later games. Is there going to be another game? No one seems to know for sure.
10/2/2009 c1 Luna Goddess of the Night
i liked this one-shot! i hope you will continue to write more like it!

-luna
7/16/2009 c1 1XxDragonnxX
Awesome! This is inspiring me to make the ending of my story similar to this
7/1/2009 c1 jess
it rocks!
5/28/2009 c1 Jess
It's a really well wrote story. I also enjoyed the game a lot as well and your story is a cool ending from the real spyro ending. I hope they make another legend of spyro game to continue this on, but another website said their making a film of the legend of spyro games, so I can't wait! Awesome story, maybe you should write another!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »