for Holy Pants of Hotness

4/16/2011 c1 1MaddAlice
That was truly awesome, I couldn't stop giggling.
3/26/2010 c1 tasha rumgay
I LOVED IT HONEY IT WAS SO FUNNY

I STILL HAVE DREAMS OF CAIN AND HIS HOT PANTS HAHAHA

SAVE THE PANTS! SAVE THE PANTS HAHAHA XX
8/28/2009 c1 Sakari Black
this was a really cute fic. i laughed so hard i cried :)
1/26/2009 c1 Lynne
Very cute!

Especially since I was just watching the movie, noticing how his magical pants kept getting dirty and clean again every 5 seconds...

1/22/2009 c1 4Glaerdrune
XD Hah! *snort* I love you. This is awesome and very funny! Please do more!
1/5/2009 c1 Cattra
Oh God, if I'd been drinking when I read this, I'd need a new laptop! It's the very definition of crack and well done crack at that. Hilarious. Totally made my night
11/18/2008 c1 47SG1SamFan
This was adorable! Just the kind of silliness I needed right now. :-D Also... I hate to pimp, but this reminds me a little of a story I wrote that I think you might like. It's CDG-hope that's okay... but it opens with ruminations about white pants. :-D A review would be great! Here's the url: /s/3985270/1/Buttons . If that doesn't appear, the story is called "Buttons."

Anyway, thanks for a cute piece!

~Em
11/16/2008 c1 28Alisha Ashton
O M M F Gaawd

I'm crying. I am sitting here laughing so damned hard I'm literally crying and can't breathe! You rock - you rule - you OWN for this! It's gonna take at least a week for me to stop laughing at this scene as it replays in my mind.

THANK YOU!
11/16/2008 c1 63BookWorm37
Those poor pants. They never saw it coming.
11/7/2008 c1 9Twin-Lance
This is great! LMAO It will be a sad day in the OZ when they finish paying their respects to those wonderfully fitting pants...
11/4/2008 c1 11Ruby Sparrow
This is a really random but funny story, I was laughing all the way through. I would have to agree if the girls that Cain just weren't be Cain without his outfit, most of all his pants, jacket, and hat.

This was a cute little fic and it's going into my Favorites right now. Keep up the great work. @_@
10/26/2008 c1 31KLCtheBookWorm
"DG’s head swung toward Cain’s in confusion. “Of course you’ll be fine. It’s just an arrow. You’ve been shot worse. But, your pants! Why did you have to shoot the pants, Glitch?”"

LOL Okay, I'm done for the day.
10/25/2008 c1 7AmericanFairy
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!

*dies laughing*

Seriously? You win.
10/25/2008 c1 6CountryPixie
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! This...is...AMAZING! Hilarious! I was cracking up the entire time I was reading. Although, while the Holy Pants of Hotness are incredibly important, I must admit that I think the girls would at least sneak a glance when they'd been removed. But still, this is one of the funniest stories I've read on here. Excellent work.
10/25/2008 c1 Onora
ROTFLMAO! That was so wrong, yet so funny. Fan girls through out the land will have to paid their proper respects to those beautiful pants.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service