FanFiction.Net
for Of Illusions and Fairy Tales

2/22/2012 c1 vidarmonia
I read a lot of fanfiction and was most of the times disapointed - but yours is really good!

Please go on writing!
4/2/2011 c1 6insomniakitty
incredible. I love your TMI oneshots!
3/15/2011 c1 Vivss
Great one-shot!

You write Clary and Jace so well!

Somehow I think they're more interesting together when they think they're brother and sister.
2/6/2011 c1 4Waka-maka-juka
awww. I love the ending realistic and touching.
6/9/2010 c1 Erin
I like it so far! I'm glad your writing style is more mature than most fanfic writers, not that that has ever stopped me before, but it added an extra layer of enjoyment, an enjoyment capped by the excellent usage of Hanson lyrics! I look forward to reading the rest of your story.
4/29/2010 c1 1Ally.and.Me
Love it verry cute and the description of her drawing was cool
3/13/2010 c1 57insaneprincess
Wow. That was amazing, and so in-character for both of them. The writing fit with the books - you sort of kept the right voice for the characters. I don't know how to explain that, but it made it seem so real.

And this moment was a genius idea. The library of Alicante! And Jace showing her it is such a sweet idea.

I love the way Clary misses home too, and the details of her room, and how she says it's just n illusion, and how her old life is just like a glamour. Beautiful and poetic.

And the final lines were amazing; my favourite part.

Loved it, thanks for a great read :)
3/5/2010 c1 Tyak
I love how you write, its very near perfect.

More please? :]
2/4/2010 c1 3MiQuerida 8142
Wow that was really good. My favourit part was when Clary ripped her drawing and Jace said "you can't litter here". Great writing, you caught the characters emotions pefectly and it really set the mood from City of Glass
8/20/2009 c1 64Bunnylass
Aw, this was an amazing story! So in character and follows the book so well, it should be made an extra chapter to it! :D It's definitely a winner. Thank you so much for sharing it! Two thumbs, WAY up. I loved it. :)
7/28/2009 c1 4burning.x.impossibly.x.bright
Awe that was really sweet :D

I wish Jace would "give" me a library :)

It was really sweet, and I loved it!

Awesome fic!
3/31/2009 c1 2Totally Renegade
SQUEE! Okay, now that's over with, I must say: ADORABLE! Cassandra Clare could have written that and I'd never know the difference if I wasn't told. The whole thing could have been slid into City of Glass and fit perfectly. Great job. -Wolf
1/21/2009 c1 8me-ran-duh-writes
Aw, I like it! I think its sweet! :)
1/21/2009 c1 2raynjes11
I think this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! It was amazing! You are such a good writer, it almost felt like I was actually reading from the book.
1/19/2009 c1 3Belle26
I love this! "You're all I see," ... that is such a beautiful line! I also loved the part about Jace fruitlessly chasing Clary's old life. Awesome metaphor.

I'm going right to your author page to read more!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »