for Broken

6/3/2009 c1 22azab
loved it
3/16/2009 c1 16JenBurch
Aha! I got one right! It was Dean! *grins proudly and struts around like a puppy trying to be the big dog in the pack*

Yay!
12/23/2008 c1 77sweetysmart0505
That's his job. Worry about little brother. Good job!
11/14/2008 c1 6lovinandrew
Now thats an exciting thought, those boys all chained up hehe. Ouch! poor Dean his poor sexy body hehe good work mate :)
10/28/2008 c1 64TraSan
I'm gonna have to re-read flutter now.

And - um - you're going to have to write another drabble after this one, you know that, right?

10/28/2008 c1 46LovinJackson
I loved this ... Broken up inside ... *gasp* but why does that make me excited and want more? It's not my fault I tell you! It's his for making that look so sexy!

Tara x0x
10/28/2008 c1 12NC Girl
Well, I'm kinda behind on reading and reviewing, but I'm trying to catch up!

Okay, now, I seriously hope you continue this story line through future drabbles and don't leave us hanging. Or, perhaps better yet, finish it off with a good, old-fashioned "one shot." I've enjoyed what I've read so far!
10/28/2008 c1 all done
Very good - would love to read more. You have already hooked us!
10/27/2008 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
omg!

i would lurve to see more on this love!

such an amazing! peice! xx

absoloutley loved it

awesome detail too for a little peice
10/26/2008 c1 bia1007
Another one that won’t leave my head all day (highly appreciated though!), beautifully catching Dean, who even broken – physically or mentally – never will stop to worry about his little brother first. Just adore your drabbles!
10/26/2008 c1 111deangirl1
Woohoo = claps enthusiastically for the continuation! Hope you are going to keep going - I'm dying to know why they're there...
10/26/2008 c1 14twinchaosblade
Ha, very nice set-up. This totally needs to be continued!

Well done.
10/26/2008 c1 143PADavis
Nice hurt, really nice hurt. Sniff. Wish it was longer. Nicely done.

Phoebe
10/26/2008 c1 110Enkidu07
hahah! I know we discussed this at length before and I kept insisting that it had to be Dean unconscious on the floor and I WAS RIGHT!... At least according to the extenuation of the scene... I realize it could have went either way... but this just felt right. Just like Dean... keeping Sam calm and not worrying about himself... this is getting good!
10/26/2008 c1 FigureInTheAshtray
Two hots boys, chained up against their will? Sounds like the makings of a fangirl fantasy...

I do so love it when people put pretty images in my head.

Great job :)