for Secrets Are Walls That Keep Us Alone

9/9 c74 Guest
Wow! I first tried to read this weeks ago but I thought that 74 chapters is way to much so I only managed to read 10 chapters, but I decided to give this another shot and I loved this, your writing was so poetic sounding and realistic. I definitely recommend people to read this!
9/9 c54 Guest
That ending was hilarious!
9/9 c33 Guest
Yes! My ship has sailed!
9/9 c32 Guest
I feel so bad for Sirius, I don't know why I like seeing my favorite characters in pain. This is so well written and great!
9/9 c30 Guest
Poor Sirius! On the bright side Lily is starting to warm up to James and I love Jily.
9/9 c75 Guest
Woah! This is so amazing. I’ve read a lot of fanfic and I have to say that this is one of my all time favorites. Thank you so much for writing it!
8/16 c1 Suri Walburga Black
i luuv dis
5/8 c75 Molly
WOW! just binge read this, one of the best fanfics i’ve read!
4/25 c73 2iwrteficsnottragedies
I just realized this song matches the song You're Somebody Else by Flora Cash really well
4/25 c54 iwrteficsnottragedies
HAPPY SIRIUS
4/24 c33 iwrteficsnottragedies
Lily sound so much like a therapist and it's just kinda setting me on edge
4/24 c32 iwrteficsnottragedies
jUST LET ME HUG HIM CROWLEY I WOULD DO ANYTHING
9/9/2019 c75 12Lizzie Brookes
Thanks for posting this story. It's absolutely amazing. My heart goes right out to poor Sirius and I'm so happy that things work out for him in the end.
7/28/2019 c75 Guest
I love this fic, thank you for giving us this masterpiece. The ending is just so perfect
7/26/2019 c2 Guest
I just started rereading this and holy hell this us somehow even better than i remembered. This is one of my all time favourite fics, great job
1,012 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »