for Interview

3/6/2018 c1 phantomphangirl352
Lovely!
I didn't realize there were such horrible versions of Phantom too.
6/25/2012 c1 1BlazeoftheInferno
I'm impressed at not only how well you know your movie trivia, but at how accurate you keep Erik and Christine's reactions to them! I love that Erik has issues with his variations having mommy issues and I especially liked his reaction to the Dario Argento version! This is hilarious!
6/7/2011 c1 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
lolz! I lOVE THIS! its hilarious and so detailed, i didnt know half of these adaptions even existed! and you did erik and chirstine so well too!
6/10/2010 c1 7lovelymissalice
Wow! Someone did their research! Lol. :P Did you really watch every single film made for PoTO, or did you just read the summarry?

After reading this, I actually did the liberty of looking up the 1998 Italian version and read the plot... I really must agree that it is just plain wrong! I mean, come on! Rats? Rape? No deformity?

I must agree with them with the part about Gerard Butler's looks, though. I watched the 2004 version when I was around eight and was absolutely frightened by the Phantom there, but now I've grown up a bit and am now wishing he was deformed more... I've seen scars and people who look much worse than he did in that film.

Can I make a suggestion? Can you have another phic based on the musicals and the sequel 'Love Never Dies'? I liked this story a lot. Just be careful with the grammar, but it was good.
9/13/2009 c1 13Kaya Nah
Loved it! XD

Kaya
5/8/2009 c1 9Agas Spenjahgra VII
O, I'm very interested in the Chinese ones. I want to see them. any idea how?
3/21/2009 c1 littlemisslonely
hahaha I LOVE IT! I have to confess I had no idea how many movies there were. I mean i knew the 1925 1943 and 1961 and 1990 and of course 2005 but all those others...wow! It was hilarious! I absolutely love Erik in this!
1/3/2009 c1 3Consulting Timelady
loved this! Absolutly hilarious! Bravo!
11/19/2008 c1 doidreamagain
that was funny...i love the phantom of the opera
11/10/2008 c1 6Serpina Silver Tongue
Funny. Leroux is my favorite, but I still enjoy many other versions as well, like you.
11/4/2008 c1 6mselphabathropp109
Oh, this was classic! I think you did a really good job portraying them both! You should continue this- it doesn't have to be a one shot! Perhaps a chapter of ALL fan questions? Purely a a suggestion though.

~*~*~Brittany~*~*~

P.S. Erik forever!
10/28/2008 c1 stateofmind7337
Well, it didn't make me laugh, but I did like it. I thought he ripped his face off in the Englund version...

I've never seen any but the Butler version, and there was another movie that was very close to the book.

However, it was a cartoon... And the Phantom's evil laugh sounded totally GAY. Otherwise good. Except for the fact that Christine COULDN'T STOP SMILING, it looked like an old Scooby-Doo episode, and Raoul had a *pukes* MUSTACHE!

Otherwise good.

10/10

OGT
10/28/2008 c1 Mai
Wonderful 'interview' XD

You should do a sequel where they're discussing about some of the book versions...including the Phantom of Manhattan. I can see Erik just cursing about!
10/27/2008 c1 Friend to the Phantom
Long time in coming...so sorry my dear.

This was wonderful! What a fun idea, very clever.As always you have delivered an insightful piece of entertainment with skill and and talent.

wonderful job my friend.
10/27/2008 c1 toolazytosignin
what did happen in the italian version? what were the rats doing?
17 Page 1 2 Next »