for Sunclan's Destiny

1/6/2015 c26 Dawnlight25
Wow... That was a great story with a nice ending! Woohoo! I loved it! Well, I best be going! Bye! Good luck!
1/6/2015 c22 Dawnlight25
OMG! . YOU. DONE!? Aaaaaahahalala
1/6/2015 c2 Dawnlight25
Wow! Your fic is epic! I will now be a new follower! *Sigh* I wish I could learn Sunclan moves! Hi-yah! Ka-pow! I can't wait to read more! BTW, when they do the Sunclan moves, could you describe specifically what they're doing (for example, batting paws, tackling, running,etc.)? Bye!
8/16/2013 c8 Guest
Hazelight
9/21/2012 c8 Mossflower
Okay... I was wrong... :)
9/21/2012 c7 Mossflower
EAGLEFLIGHT! IT'S EAGLEFLIGHT! (In case you didn't know, I'm reading this for the first time :D)
5/22/2009 c5 1MayWing123
I feel SO bad for Rippedtail. Featherfur's first died, and they had to kill his second! (Crying, crying) Then Featherfur DIED! You are so EVIL!

A lot of your sentences weren't closed. Watch out for this.

Ranfeather is a-out! Peace!
5/14/2009 c4 MayWing123
Why is the characters chapter 4? Sorry the prologue and chapter 1 is the same on wol warriors. Oops. I'll chage it. Keep reading and writing! Layta!
5/8/2009 c3 MayWing123
This is a good story. PLEZE red the battle of the heroes! It says its by warriorstar12, but its by me, I just used my friend's account. And also PLEASE read wolf warriors! I'll also write a story completely about cats. If you like warriorstar12's (My friend) stories, then you'll like this! Look for ThunderClan's secret. LAYTA!
5/8/2009 c2 MayWing123
WHO! So awesome! keep writing! I found one mistake. In the last paragraph, the 5th sentence, when Skypaw said "I had him totally beat," it isn't closed. Layta!
5/7/2009 c1 MayWing123
HEY! Good story! Uh... I've been having trouble with my story, The Battle of the Heroes, and it would be REALLY nice if you could read it and review it for me. Thanks! (Just to let you know, if you don't like foxes, don't read my story! I'm also making a story of warrior cats and warrior wolves! Look for Wolf warriors: returning of StreamClan!) PEACE OUT!
3/15/2009 c25 warriorstar12
Wah!W-why must it end! Wah! Well im glad that you have a sequel. keep updating!
3/12/2009 c24 warriorstar12
ah! going to die! i love your story! ah! ur so mean, i actually kinda liked willowpaw. but oh well she was bad. can't wait for ur new fanfic!
3/9/2009 c25 3Stonestar
Okay, I know it is 3/9/09 and all... but you said to review even after it was finished, so I am. I like it a lot! And I hope you write more!
2/17/2009 c26 4noblepond