for Switching Places

3/1/2009 c10 3Somnium1
Another fab chapter, I can't believe I took so long to get around to reading it. Hope another comes along soon ...hint, hint. Don't mind the cliffies, its good to be left wanting more hehe.

"The Colonel smiled, he loved it when a plan came together" you obviously are a secret A team fan too, love it gave me a real chuckle. Question, are the other charecter names you use also taken from TV or is it just a coincidence?
2/17/2009 c10 27SarahJeanne7
I started this story today and I love it! This is the best Knight Rider story about Mike and Sarah that I have ever read! I cannot wait for the next chapter, I hope that Mike gets away and gets Sarah and KITT out of there. I think that you are doing an awesome job of keeping the characters in character lol. Everything that you have them saying and doing I can totally see happening. I hope that you update soon! I'm extremely anxious to dind out what happens next. Amazing job!
2/17/2009 c10 3SeeleyDeanDinozzo
another great chapter. poor sarah it all was a trap for them to get to mike. poor mike

as if he has not gone thru enough already.:)
2/16/2009 c10 19Rose Aarac
I love this fic! It's amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
2/16/2009 c10 21Aethelgythe
Evil cliffie! T.T *sob*

Thanks for the update, great chapter! Once again, I am hooked...and can't wait for the next chapter.

*Looks at Kitt who is still stuck to the rocket*

"Kitt...hurry up and free yourself! It's just a stupid missile!" XD LOL
2/16/2009 c10 3LisaRosa
You evil person you! ;-) Very good chapter, by the way. :o) Please update soon!
2/7/2009 c9 25Miles333
OMG, you have to update soon! What's going to happen to Mike and Sarah? And KITT? I'll be waiting for an update, okay? *stares impatiently at computer screen*
2/7/2009 c6 Miles333
lol Typical KITT. He sure knows how to ruin a moment!
2/7/2009 c5 Miles333
Another great chappie.
2/7/2009 c4 Miles333
I can't wait to see what happens next!
2/7/2009 c3 Miles333
What is Mike going to say when he finds out? 0.0
2/7/2009 c2 Miles333
This is just like reading an episode of the show, which is awesome.
2/7/2009 c1 Miles333
This seems like it could be a really cool story. :)
2/7/2009 c9 3Somnium1
Firstly apologies for not leaving a review at every chapter but I read your story straight through to chapter nine. I love it, and I mean really love it. You capture each of the charecters so well especially Mike, Sarah and Kitt and I love both the humour and angst you throw into the mix too. The story plot its self is amazing and I love the cliff hangers, can't wait to see where the fic is going. Keep up the fab work, hope you do lots more KR to fill the void between shows and give me my fix hehe. xx
2/3/2009 c9 prisha84
Awesome. I love it. Can't wait to see what happens with Mike and Sarah.
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »