for What Goes Up Must Come Down

8/1 c8 2Charlie Night
I really hope you decide to continue this story. It’s very good and I would love to see how it unfolds.
4/30 c8 4AP0731
I hope you continue this!
5/17/2020 c8 TheSidneyPhoenix
Okay, so like twelve years later... I read your story, and it's glorious! Like seriously, I want to know more! But whenever you see this or not... it's the question isn't it?

If you see it, know the story is great, and have a good day!
5/15/2020 c8 victoriaperman
Its BRILLIANT and I love it
2/14/2020 c8 godess bubbles
This is one of my all time favorite Harry Potter fanfictions. I don't see many unique leader Harry stories. I truly wish you would come back to this story even though it's been almost 11 years. I really want to see how things progress and Remus get the sense knocked into him.
6/12/2018 c3 Guest
I choked. Actually.

On a brighter note, thanks for writing this! I love how everyone behaves, the entire group, and the dynamics of the story.
6/18/2017 c7 1tabala
interesting story so far
2/24/2017 c8 Liliange83
Très bon début impatient de lire la suite en espérant que tu n'as pas abandonné ton histoire ?
10/28/2016 c8 Guest
I do hope you'll update this again someday! I love your James and Sirius, and I love your Harry and his band of friends. I hadn't really expected Pansy to be in there, but I'm kind of glad she is. I wish there had been more chapters up already since it's a captivating fic, but I figure this is probably unlikely since it's already been five years now. Regardless, if you ever do feel the urge to return to this story again, please do. Many of us would still love to see what happens next.
5/13/2016 c8 sophiewhettingsteel
I've really enjoyed this story and hope that you get back to it one day.
4/22/2016 c1 Lunaliceazreal
İnteresting(:
3/14/2016 c8 Hainbuche
eine schöne geschichte. remus ist etwas ... komisch. naja, feigling oder zu loyal zu sener alten zeitleiste? ein gryffin? hoffentlich frisst es diesen terrence. lg hayne
3/8/2016 c8 jk
please please please please PLEASE update! I love your story so much it's like the only story that I found so interesting!
1/24/2016 c8 Procrasty
I loved you story, and all of yours actually.
6/13/2015 c7 On wings of foe
I like your version of both, James and harry. But James...not many paint him right... I wish you would update this story and enduring obsession but I know reality it us quite a persistent thing...
230 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »