for Of Pineapples and Kings

10/17 c1 18419
It's October, and I HAD to come back and reread this sweet silly story. Better than I remembered! Thanks so much for sharing it!
9/28 c1 19Wynni
I loved everything about this. *Hugs*
4/14 c1 3Leanansidhe1228
I absolutely loved this one!
1/16 c1 Gloria
I just adore how Jareth always sexy flirts with Sarah verbally as well as physically.
11/11/2020 c1 DollyforSue
Happy Halloween! (A week or so late, yes, but 2020 time has been so weird. As an addendum: I already have BetweenI am not quite ready to start it yet, but I'm excited about it! What a lovely treat to receive on Halloween this year!)
6/15/2020 c1 8alorindanya
This was pure fun. I love the interactions and characterizations. So many great concepts and banter between them.
5/1/2020 c1 Julie5
Oh my goodness. I don't usually come to this website but your fic was likened to comfort and happiness and chicken soup on a facebook page so I clicked and am so glad I did. This was just about the most perfect one shot I have ever read! I love how witty Sarah was the banter the happiness the love so evident. I laughed I sighted I smiled and well I didn't cry. It was just completely and utterly perfect.
2/8/2020 c1 3WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf
I am waiting at the edge of my seat for your non-fanfic published work to be released. So excited! Your writing is such a perfect combination of hilarity, sexual tension, and cleverness.

This story was a delight from start to finish, as all your work is. I wholeheartedly love your take on our favorite strong, kind and feisty heroine and our favorite long suffering, tight pants wearing, seductive hero. I especially like how you develop their relationship with friendship first, since I'm convinced that the best, most lasting romances begin with friendship...and after all the misunderstandings between them, I really want them to have a happily ever after that lasts. And you always set them up for it! Yay!
1/24/2020 c1 Guest
You are hilarious and the banter between them was perfect!
12/14/2019 c1 Thisismetodayluv
This was so good, truly wonderful!
10/29/2019 c1 DollyforSue
I come back to read it every year. <3
Happy Halloween again, Lixxle!
8/30/2019 c1 10BowieQueen
Honestly you are so talented. I just laugh my way through your stories!
10/26/2018 c1 JC
For one who does not trick or treat you have a great handle on it, I love your story! I think this is my 5th time reading it and it never gets old.
10/6/2018 c1 A fan
Amazing, I love your with and humor, it sets you apart from other writers. Keep writing PLEASE.
8/27/2018 c1 JC
You would be most welcome to come trick or treat with us here in New York! I would even make you a costume!
234 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »